Chapter 2: Astounding Classmates

AN: Have you guys watch EXO's new song MV, 'Miracle In December'? I almost cry when I watch it... TT^TT My sister already cried... I hope that you all would enjoy this chapter... -^^-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I kept smiling all the time until my parents thought that I'm crazy.

Today, Luhan and his friends will be my classmates!! >w< I wonder how do his friends look like...

"Morning, Hana!!" Miho approached me and hugged me.

"Morning, Miho~! ^_^" I smiled at her broadly.

"Wow! You look happy today, Hana... is it about that boy? He'll be our classmate today right? TvT"

"Ha ha ha I hope that we can get along with him. ^^"

We went to our class and when we came in, there were many empty seats in the class.

"Are there another new classmates other than Luhan?? This is too much... O_O"

"Maybe.. let's just sit down and wait for the teacher to come in." We sat at our usual seats. I sat behind the class between the empty seats.

The bell rang and Miss Anna came into our class with a group of boys following her.

Everyone was so surprised as they saw many good-looking boys stood in front of the class.

"Class, these are our new classmates. Please introduce yourselves. ^^"

They looked at each other and introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Baekhyun." "I'm Kyungsoo." "I'm Sehun." "I'm Kai." "I'm Suho. Nice to meet you." "Good morning, everyone!! I'm Chanyeol!" "Hi, I'm Chen." "I'm Xiumin. Please look after me." "I'm Kris." "I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you." "I'm Lay." "And I'm Tao. Hello."

Wow. It almost took a minute to introduce themselves. The girls kept looking at them as they looked so cute and handsome.

"Please take your seats. We'll start our lesson now."

They chose their seats and sat quickly. Luhan sat at my right and Kai sat at my left.

 After the lesson ended, Miss Anna called Suho to meet her outside.

"Hey, you're Hana right?!" Chanyeol poked me and asked.

"Yes... How do you know my name?" "Yesterday, I saw you and Luhan hyung outside the library. You look like a kind girl." He praised me and smiled.

Waaa... His smile looked adorable!!! >///< I can't look at him!

Then, Luhan smacked Chanyeol's head and pouted. "Don't try to capture her heart with your smile! >:(" "I'm sorry, Luhan hyung... _ _"

We laughed and then Suho approached us. "Miss Anna wants you guys to behave yourselves or you'll never see the earth again..."

 "Don't worry, Suho!! We'll behave ourselves! We're not kids anymore!" Chen said confidently to Suho but Suho's face looked worried.

When PE class almost started, everyone changed to PE attires and went to the school's field.

"Class, today you all will run around the field." "What?? Around this enormous field!!?"

"Just one round only. Don't worry. I'll take the time for all of you. I want to see who has the fastest speed."

All of us groaned because that day was so hot. Except for the new classmates. They seemed so calm and some of them felt happy.