Chapter 33: Friends Again

KAI'S POV

I hugged Hana from her back and laughed. I really like to see her reactions when I tease her or express my feelings to her.

I was quite shocked when she didn't like looking me shirtless.

Suddenly my mom stormed into my room. "What's going on here?!!!" She was shocked looking at us.

"Om-omma?!" "Jong In!!! What are you doing?!!! O__O" She shouted.

I couldn't look at her as she gazed at us especially me...

"Mrs Kim!! Kai and I didn't do anything yesterday!!" Hana said. "Then, why are you in his room?"

"I'm the one who took her here, omma. She fell asleep on the sofa and I brought her here so that she'll not catch a cold." I explained.

"Let's leave this for a while. -_- Come to the dining room and you can join us too if you like." Omma said to us.

We went to the dining room and seated ourselves. Appa looked at us and asked me.

"Who's she? Your girlfriend?" "Uh... yeah?" I answered. He put his spoon down and examined Hana.

"Appa, stop it. You will scare her." Noona said. "What did you do yesterday??" Omma asked us.

"Hana came to cook dinner, after that she fell asleep and we decided to let her sleep here." Noona explained.

Omma suddenly interested when noona said that Hana cooked us dinner. "What did she make? Are they delicious??"

"She made chicken soup and stir fried vegetables with some meat. They were so delicious, omma!! OwO" Noona praised Hana. Hana blushed and looked at the floor shyly.

Omma smiled at Hana and patted her head. "Well, you look like a kind and innocent girl, Hana... You can visit us whenever you like. I don't mind~"

My face lit up and I held Hana's hand. I smiled to her as I was happy that omma had approved her.

HANA'S POV

Kai's sister teleported me back home and gave my bag.

"Congratulations for being part of our family~♥ You can be closer to Jong In now~" "Thanks unnie. If not because of unnie, I wouldn't get out safely. _ _"

I bowed to her 90° and smiled. "Goodbye, unnie." "Goodbye, Hana. Send my regards to your parents!!" She disappeared and I walked to my house.

"Mom, I'm home!" I said as I opened the door. But the one who came to me was not my mom, it was Luhan.

"Hi, you're back." I was gaping and unconsciously dropped my bag. "What're you doing here? Where's my mom?" I asked.

"She is in the kitchen now." He answered. I dashed to the kitchen and searching for my mom.

"Mom!! Why did you let Luhan into our house?!" I asked her. "Hm? Honey, you're back! Luhan told me that he wants to talk to you."

I sighed and went to the living room. Luhan was sitting at the right side of the sofa and I sat beside him but further from him.

How should I react?! What should I say?! What should I do?! The questions kept replaying in my mind.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked suddenly. I smacked my mouth we just met yesterday, right?! Why I ask that?!!

"I'm fine." He answered. Then, we became silent. I decided to ask him.

"What do you want to say to me? Mom said that you want to talk to me about something."

He looked at me and took out something from his pocket.

"Here." I looked at the present on his hand and stared at him.

"Luhan, I've became a couple with Kai, remember? I won't go back to you as we need to..." "I want to be friends with you." He said.

I surprised looking at his serious face. "I hate the awkward feelings when we meet each other. So, I decided to be friends with you like the first time we met."

I bit my lips and looked at him. "If we fell for each other again? I'm afraid that we'll replay the past." I said.

"No, I believe that we'll never fall for each other again." He said confidently.

"Wae?" "Because you'll eventually fall for Kai. I could sense that you like Kai a little now." He said.

I blushed and didn't face him. "See? I told you..." He teased me. "Luhan!! =///___///=" I shouted.

He laughed at me. I was so embarrassed and punched his arm. "Stop! Or I'll punch you harder."

Suddenly he smiled at me. "What?!" "No, it just... I miss you punching and slapping my arm..."

His words touched my heart. "Yeah... me too..." I said and almost want to cry.

"So... friends??" He reached out his hand. I shook his hand and smiled. "Friends."

"Hey~~ who want some cookies??" My mom came into the living room while carrying a plate of cookies.

"You heard us right?" I asked her while folding my arms.

"Busted..." She stuck out her tongue and went out of the room.

We ate the cookies but then Luhan suggested. "Want to grab some bubble tea with the others? We'll hang out in the town this weekend."

"Well, Kai maybe be mad at me if I go with you." "He'll join us! I'll inform to him but if he objects, then you'll go with him." He said.

"He's a human now, can he hang out with wolves?" I asked. Luhan gave me a sly smile and ate the cookies.

"Wait... don't tell me that you..." "Yeah! I'm a human now~" I was so shocked and almost choked.

"WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME!!?" I shouted with a hoarse voice. "Kai didn't tell you?" I shook my head.

"Then... surprise!" He shouted. "Yah! That's not funny!" I slapped his arm.

We laughed at each other and talked like usual.

Now, we become friends and I hope that our friendship will be better than the past...

♦End of Chapter♦