Chapter 21: Revealed

AN: Annyeong guys. Sorry for late! >< I was so busy last week! But please enjoy this new chapter!

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

My mom was really happy that I brought the boys and Miho for dinner.

"Where's Luhan? You should bring him here." My mom suddenly asked. Sehun almost choked and coughing. Suho quickly poured some water into his glass and gave it to Sehun.

"Sehun?! Are you alright?!" My mom grabbed a napkin and wiped Sehun's mouth. Chanyeol snickered at Sehun and made fun of him.

"Yah!! Chanyeol hyung!! Stop it!! I'm okay, Mrs Megumi!!" Sehun shouted.

 "Mrs Megumi, actually... Luhan have to do some work at many places. I think he'll be back after a couple of months maybe." Kris said.

"Aww... Is that so... So that's why my son-in-law doesn't come for a long time to wake his wife up. TvT" My mom said while smiling slyly.

"MOM!! >///<" I shouted. Aish... its so embarrassing... -///-

I stared at my plate. Its only a month left maybe. I really want to say that I miss him so much.

"Hana! Can you please help me wash the dishes? I want to cook something for Luhan and give it to him when he comes back." My mom shouted.

"Yes mom!!" I replied her. I can't wait to meet him again.

LUHAN'S POV

It had been a month I left Hana. I felt relieved as she didn't suspect me or find me.

"Hey Luhan! When can I meet your girlfriend?" Lunia asked.

"No!! We can't meet her!" I shouted. "If Hana meets you, she'll kill me. TT TT"

"Omo.... Wae?" Lunia pouted. Actually Lunia can't keep secrets and she's too outgoing, so if she meets Hana, she'll tell her that she has engaged with me.

"No! Its safer for you to not meet her." "Oh... okay... but... ugh... alright. T___T I'll not meet her." Lunia stood up and went to her room.

Ugh... sulking again. =_= She's same as Anna noona. I have to stop her before Anna noona knows about this.

I knocked her door. "Lunia, I'm sorry." "..." "Lunia, I really have no choice. So please understand me." "..."

I thought for a while and tried to convince her again. "Hey, Lunia. Let's go shopping."

"...where?" I brightened up as she answered me. "Let's go to the town. There must be pretty and cute things there. We can also eat many delicious food. I'll treat you."

Lunia opened the door and asked me. "When?" "How about now?" "Wait for me! I'll get ready now!!" She quickly closed the door and got ready. Girls... -_-

"Okay Luhan!! Let's go!!" Lunia dragged me out of the house happily. As I looked at her, I remembered about Hana more.

When can this thing end?!

HANA'S POV

"Miho!! Look!" I pointed to a cute dress with a pair of wings at a corner.

"Um... no. She's not that type of girl who wears wings thingy at her back." Miho said.

"I never know that its hard to choose a dress for children." I said while looking at the dresses.

Miho and I went to the town to find her sister's costume for her play. Now we have been to the fifth clothing shop but we couldn't find any dresses that her sister wants.

"How about this?" I showed her a white dress. "No. She said she needs a lacey and sparkling dress. Why don't she just ask mom about this?!"

"Hey Miho, how about we shop something for ourselves after this? Or eat something?" I suggested.

"Okay but we have to search for it fast. I have to go home before 6."

After so many dresses we chose, finally... we found it and it took almost an hour to search for it.

"Ah! Its 4.00 pm. We have two hours left!" I shouted.

"Yeah!! Finally!! Come on Hana!! Let's buy some make up!" Miho grabbed my hand and dashed to the cosmetics shop.

***

"What time is it?" "5.30 pm." "Oh... Goodness... I'm tired..." "...and hungry."

Miho and I decided to sit in a cafe to take a rest. "Let's buy something to drink." I suggested.

"Hm... how about milk shakes?" Miho asked. "Okay, but let's toss a coin. Who lose she have to buy them using her own money." "Deal!"

I took out a coin and chose head while Miho chose tail. I tossed it in the air and looked at it when it landed on my palm.

"What the..." "Ooh!! Head!!! Yes!!!" It showed head! Huu~~ I'm gonna broke today.

"I want chocolate! Something that have chocolate. And choose the most expensive one!" Miho shouted as I went to the counter.

After a few minutes, I took our milk shakes and went to our table.

Suddenly a couple stopped in front of me. "Oh! Excuse me..." I said.

"Oh! No! Its okay! Let's go buy something sweet like these, Luhan oppa!"

I froze. Lu... Luhan oppa? I looked at the guy's face. I was so shocked and unconsciously spilled the milk shakes on the floor.

My hands were trembling and I just stood in front of him. What is he doing here?! He should come back here after a month!

And... who's that girl?! He said that he doesn't have a sister!

"Lu... Luhan?! What's happening here?! I thought that you...?!!" I stuttered.

"Wae? Are you okay?" The girl asked me. Luhan's face was expressionless and then held the girl's hand.

"Hana, I... I've engaged."

•End of Chapter•