Chapter 28: Become Humans

LUHAN'S POV

Kai and I walked into Sir Charlotte's room. It was dark and we couldn't see mostly anything.

"Okay, tell me if I step on your foot." I said. Kai suddenly held my hand and stood very near to me.

"Yah! Yah! You step on my foot!!" I shouted.

"How are you boys doing?" Sir Charlotte suddenly asked. We was startled and stuttered.

"Ah... I... he..." He chuckled and I heard the sound of a chair was pulled.

All the lights were turned on and we really looked embarrassing. =///=

"What is your intention to call us here, sir?" Kai asked.

"I just want to see you two. I want to know how are you two doing."

Omo... what's going on here?! Why did he suddenly become warm and concerned?! O___O

"Seriously, I think he'll do something to us." I whispered to Kai.

"Me either. I could sense something weird." He whispered back.

"Clever boys... I really have planned to do something to you." Sir Charlotte said.

We stepped back when he told us his plan. We glared at him and growled as we were angry with him.

"I won't allow you to hurt Hana again!! You engaged me and Lunia!! When Hana knew about it, I could see she was in pain and felt really sad!!" I shouted.

Sir Charlotte clapped and his men came inside. Kai glared at me and whispered. "Great plan, hyung. T___T"

"Now, I have a question for you two. Are you two really love that human girl?" He asked.

Two of us were glancing to each other. Kai raised his eyebrows but I shrugged and whispered, "Just answer him." Then both of us faced Sir Charlotte.

"Yes!" We answered together. I looked at Kai and he looked at me. Sir Charlotte gazed at us and suddenly his hand was glowing.

We just stared at his hand while holding our shirts tight. "What does he want to do?" Kai asked. "I really have no idea what it is..." I replied.

"I actually have decided to turn you... into humans." My eyes were open wide as he said that.

Turn us to humans?!! OvO

"But I want to know... are you two can take the risk and survive in human world without your powers?"

We nodded but then Kai asked. "But why suddenly you want to turn us to humans?"

"Both of you are adult wolves now right? So I thought that you two now can live by yourselves. And adult wolves can make decisions without my objections."

"So that means that we can do whatever we want?! O___O Without referring to the rules and everything?!" Kai asked.

"But about the rules, you still need to obey them. If you want to break them, I'll not punish you but you'll get something worse than punishments."

We exchanged glances to each other and nodded. "We have decided that we want to be humans."

Sir Charlotte looked at us and his glowing hand was aimed to us. "I'll turn you two into humans now. Make sure you'll not regret your decisions."

We shut our eyes tight and lowered our head. Suddenly I felt so pain and couldn't open my eyes. Kai gripped my hand in pain and screamed.

I lied on the floor and tried to open my eyes as the pain had gone. Kai was sitting on the floor and leaning against a chair. We were panting and couldn't move.