Chapter 36: Celebration

AN: (—"—|||)...

HANA'S POV

After a year passed, Kai, Luhan and the other 10 auditioned at SM Entertainment.

I took a part time job at a cafe as a cashier. As I was counting the amount of money in the cash register, my phone suddenly rang.

"Its from Kai. Hello?" When I just answered the phone, all of them screamed altogether.

"Yah, don't scream too loud in the phone! You guys want me to be deaf!!?" I shouted.

"Sorry..." "So, how was it? You guys passed the audition, right?" I asked.

"Wow! How do you know? O.O" Lay asked bluntly.

"You shouldn't scream in the phone if you want me to guess!" "Hahaha... sorry jagiya~ All of us passed, and we stayed as a group until we debut." Kai said.

"That's great! Want to celebrate it tonight?" I asked. "Yeah!!" The guys shouted happily.

"Okay, come to my house for dinner tonight to celebrate it. My mom will prepare a special dish for you guys!" I said.

"Yehet!! I can't wait! Thanks, Hana!" Sehun thanked me. I smiled and asked them to end the call as I have to continue working.

***

"Ah... Kai~ I'm glad you come with the others tonight! It has been a year, right?" My mom said.

"Yes, Mrs Megumi. I miss your sweet sour crab and sprouts soup! They're just perfect!" Chanyeol gave my mom thumbs up.

"Aww~ I know, so I prepared them for you! ^^" "Yay!!! Thanks, Mrs Megumi!!!" All of the boys thanked my mom and ate the meals.

After dinner, some of them helped my mom to clean up the table and wash the dishes and some of them played at the living room.

"Kai, I knew that this day would come so I want to talk to you about something." I said.

"What is it?" "You'll become famous and have many fans... Those things will affect our relationship..."

"You're afraid that you'll be hurt, right?" I nodded. "Don't worry, jagiya~ you'll be fine~ I'll always love you and we can get married if you want."

I was surprised with Kai's suggestions. "No!! That's too fast!!" He chuckled and patted my head.

"Well, I don't want to force you. I know, you still don't like me." I was startled when I heard him. "Yeah..." I murmured.

My heart was like being stabbed with a knife. "Kai! Let's go! We have to go to SM building now!" Suho called him.

"I have to go. We live in the dorm at SM since today. See you again, jagiya." He pecked my cheek and left.

I didn't even turn to him although he left me. "Honey, what's wrong? You didn't scold him or punch him when he pecked your cheek."

I held my cheek and suddenly I felt something was rolling on my cheek.

"Mom... I hate myself." I said. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

Actually I've fell for Kai. I always missing him when we didn't meet each other after graduation as he was busy preparing for his audition.

I went to my room quickly and lied on my bed. "Why don't you tell him, idiot?!" I shouted while covering my face with my pillow.

Kai will be far away from me and we'll rarely meet each other. Good, now I will never tell him my feelings if we couldn't meet each other.

KAI'S POV

"Yah, Kai. What did you do to Hana just now? She looked down." Sehun asked me.

"Huh? I don't know. I just told her that we live in the dorm at SM and pecked her cheek." I said.

"Hm... before that?" Tao asked. "I told her that I'll always love her and told her to marry me if she wants."

"WHAT?!! I was just joking about that!! Why did you ask her?!!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Its your fault to say that." I said. He stomped away from me and went to Luhan hyung.

"I heard her was shouting something. Is it about the marriage thing?" Kyungsoo hyung asked.

"Yeah... she was shocked with that and said its too early for us to get married. I knew she won't accept it as she didn't like me yet."

"That's wrong." Kris hyung suddenly spoke up. "Huh?" All of us were puzzled.

"...I won't tell you. She'll speak up when she has decided to." Kris hyung said and left us dumbfounded.

"Kai, just ignore it. Maybe he was just playing." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Yeah, let's just forget it and just focus for tomorrow's practice." Chanyeol hyung said.

We went back to our dorm by bus and slept early.

Kris hyung's words kept replaying in my mind. I got up and took a glass of water to drink as I couldn't sleep.

I looked at the stars above the sky and the lights from the buildings around our dorm.

"Kai, what are you doing out here?" I turned around and saw Luhan hyung.

"You're thinking about what Kris said right? Just wait until Hana tell you herself. Let's go to bed." He dragged me to my room and closed the door.

I went to my bed and fell asleep. Suddenly something flashed in my mind.

I opened my eyes and got up. "Wait... is Hana...?"

•End of Chapter•