Chapter 18: The Last...

AN: Sorry for not updating for a long time!! But please enjoy this chapter! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

There's a girl in front of me. She has long straight pale grey hair, light blue crystals eyes and her voice was so gentle with a warm smile on her face.

She went towards Luhan and held his hand. They walked away happily.

"Luhan oppa!!" I shouted but he didn't hear me.

All of a sudden, Kai appeared behind me.

"Kai..? What's going on?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, I'll always be by your side." He said that while patting my head.

His soft smile made me open my eyes.

"That was a dream..." I held my head and sighed.

I had those kind of dreams since I met Luhan. What did the dream trying to tell me now? _ _"

***

"Hana!! Luhan comes to pick you up!" My mom shouted and I quickly went to the door.

"Morning, oppa! ^^" I greeted him.

"Morning, jagiya! Are you ready to go to school today?" He asked me with a half smile.

"Oppa, wae? :( Did Kai make you angry?" I asked him.

"Aniyo. I'm just... tired. I couldn't sleep last night. -_-"

I smiled and held his hand. "You can sleep with me during recess. ^^ I also couldn't sleep last night."

He smiled back but his eyes looked sad.

LUHAN'S POV

I couldn't look at her that morning.

Her smiling face made me felt sad and guilty.

"Hana, I have a good news for you." I spoke up. "What is it? OvO" Her eyes were sparkling and full of curiosities.

"Our head will stop hurting you. He said that he'll believe in your words." Her face brightened up and looked at me.

"Jinjja?!! O____O" I nodded. She hugged me tightly and smiled.

"We can go on a date after this!! >w<" I looked at her face.

I only have today to spend with her for the last time. I will get engaged the next day with Lunia.

I don't want to tell her because she'll think that she was burdening me.

I'll just keep it as a secret until she know about it herself.

"Let's celebrate for the good news! ^^ How about we go on a date after this?" I asked her and she nodded.

When we arrived at the school gate, the other guys were standing there waiting for us.

"Annyeong Hana, Luhan hyung~~ I heard that Sir Charlotte will stop hurting you! ^^" Suho greeted us.

"Yeah, I always worried that my cute noona would get injured badly because of him!" Sehun playfully teased her and cuddled her.

"Sehun! Let me go! O///[]///O Everyone is watching us!!" She shouted.

"Yah! Sehun! She's my girlfriend. Let her go! >:(" I scolded him.

He pulled her off the hug. "Sorry hyung. I just want to play with her. I'm sorry, Hana!" Hana then stroked his head.

"Don't worry Sehunnie~ I won't get angry like Luhan oppa!"