Chapter 31: Our relationship

AN: Annyeong readers. I'm sorry if the story is not so interesting. I just felt... kinda lost about what happened to EXO. _ _" But please enjoy this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

I couldn't look at Luhan as I saw his face. It made me feel hurt and sad.

It was weird when he didn't talk to me like when we met at the party last month.

I just looked at him while he was walking away from me. When I realized that he kept glancing at us, my heart kept throbbing.

Suddenly Kai pulled me to his arms while asking me. "Jagiya~ wae??  Sad because Luhan hyung was leaving you without saying anything to you?"

I was shocked and didn't answer him. I really felt sad but if I say it, he'll mad at me.

He stroked my head and grinned. "I'll prove that I'm better than Luhan hyung... don't worry~" He whispered.

My hands trembled. I couldn't say anything and my mind became confused.

"S-stop it!! Don't do that again!!" I shouted and pushed him away.

I couldn't hold my feelings again!! This is crazy!! I want to love Kai more than Luhan but I can't!!

Tears welled up in my eyes and I covered my ears. Kai was pretty shocked and looked at me.

"I... I-I can't continue this anymore..." I said.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked. I bit my lip and faced him.

"Kai, I... I used you. I want to forget Luhan but I can't. So I decided to be your girlfriend instead. I thought that this will work but no. It become worse. I felt guilty everyday I'm with you. You always love me and care about me and even sacrifice for me, but my heart cannot accept them too much."

I closed my eyes and continued. "So, if you want to hate me or slap me or punch me or whatever... I accept it. Its my fault. I-I'm sorry, Kai."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat on the ground. The passers-by looking at me and said something about me but I don't care.

It was a long silence after I said the truth. "K-Kai..??" I called his name but when I looked up, he was gone.

"Hahaha..." I laughed. Its the second time I've gone through break ups. Maybe I'll be alone forever if I stay being like this.

I wiped my tears and stood up. "Well, it's no use to sit here... I'll just buy the ingredients by myself then."

I took out my phone and dialed Miho's phone number. "Yeoboseyo? Miho, are you home?" I asked her after she picked up the phone.

"Yeah, wae? You want to come over? My mom just asked about you yesterday." She replied.

"I'll go to your house right after I-- ah?!" When I was talking to Miho, someone's hand took my phone from my hand.

I turned around and saw Kai was holding my phone. "Hana? Are you there?!" Miho's voice was heard.

I wanted to take it back but then he answered her. "Miho, she'll go to my house tonight. Goodbye~" He ended the call and gave the phone back.

"Y-Yah!!! O___O I thought that you--" "Left you and said that we're over? T__T" He asked. "Yeah?" I answered.

A smile was carved on his face. He suddenly gave me a big plastic bag. "What are these?" "Those are the ingredients that you want. I have the list here so I bought them for you."