Chapter 35: Finally... Graduation!!

AN: Sorry if this chapter looks not interesting and little short than usual (maybe) \(°^°/ I have no idea suddenly... (°_°#)

-------------------------------------------------

KAI'S POV

Luhan hyung and I went home together and we decided to stay a night in the woods with the others.

Kris hyung and Chanyeol hyung helped us to go there by carrying us. It seemed embarrassing but we didn't have any other choices.

"Hyung! Kai! Welcome back! ^^" Suho hyung greeted us happily as we opened the front door.

"Hey guys! It has been a few months since we moved out. What happened to our room?" Luhan hyung asked.

"Kyungsoo decided to move into Lay's room. We didn't do any changes to the room, so both of you can sleep there." Chanyeol hyung informed us.

"That's great. I miss my bed here so much." I said.

"But first, movie time~~♥" Baekhyun hyung shouted while holding up some movies.

We watched about 3 movies that night but after that we played video games and ate midnight snacks.

"Guys, its 1 in the morning now. Let's go to bed." Suho hyung instructed us.

"Hyung, how was your date?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo hyung. "Its fun. Miho was kind and always cheered me up. She kept telling me not to be nervous and always held my hand."

"Wow, she's a little opposite to Hana." I said. "Enough, guys. Chit chatting is over. Go to sleep, NOW." Suho hyung glared at us.

"Good night, hyung." I said to the others.

I slept at my bed and Luhan hyung slept at Kyungsoo's bed.

"Kai, actually I'm happy that you and Hana are a couple now." Luhan hyung said while facing me.

"What?! Jinjja?! O^O" I asked in disbelief.

"I thought that she'll not accept you, but she did. She tries to fall for you although its difficult for her." Luhan hyung lied on the bed.

"I believe that she'll fall for me, but I'm afraid what will happen to her if we become idols." I said, hugging my pillow.

"Well, thats your own problem and you should think the solutions for that by yourself." Luhan hyung smiled and closed his eyes.

"Good night." He said and fell asleep.

***

"WAKE UP, BOYS!! ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Miss Anna's voice echoed along the hallway.

"Jong In-ah, wake up. Its time to eat." I heard a soft voice at my ear.

"Ugh... 5 minutes more..." I murmured. "Yah dark kid!! Wake up!!!" Sehun kicked and shook my bed.

"Yah!! I said 5 minutes more!!! Are you deaf?!!" I shouted and went to sleep again.

"Kai, I made something just for you. Wake up please..." Suddenly I heard Hana's voice and got up.

"Look! He's up! I'm good at imitating girls' voice!" Luhan hyung smiled happily.

"Ugh... you guys..." I said. I followed them to the dining room and sit at my usual seat.

"Waa~ I miss noona's cooking! They're delicious!" Luhan hyung said.

All of us smiled and ate our breakfast. "Boys, I have a good news for you!" Miss Anna beamed.

"Oh! Oh! Is it about our permission to audition at SM?! OvO" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, no... My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday!" She shouted happily.

"WHAT?!!" All of us shouted. "You have a boyfriend?! O.O" Lay hyung asked.

"Yeah, he's a wolf and he is caring and sweet to me~ We'll get married this week." Miss Anna said.

"Wow, I can't believe that someone would marry her." Chanyeol hyung whispered.

"Shh! She'll hear us!" I whispered back.

"Congratulations, noona! I hope that your wedding will go well." Suho said and clapped.

All of us clapped too to congratulate her.

"Jong In-ah, you should marry Hana quick! We wouldn't know what will happen in the future... T v T" Sehun teased me.

"Shut up! —///—" I shouted.

HANA'S POV

"Today is graduation day. Then, I'll be free!!" I said.

"Yah, you have to continue learning in college or university one day. Don't be too excited." Miho nudged me.

"Miho, Hana, we have to go to the hall now." Kyungsoo said and pulled Miho's hand.

I followed both of them but Kai hugged me from back. "Come on jagiya~ let's go with me~" His chin rested on my shoulder.

His voice made my face blushed. We went to the hall and sat according to our classes.

The principal gave a speech and the graduation ceremony started.

After it was over, suddenly I saw Luhan and Lunia was watching us.

"Hyung! Lunia!" Baekhyun shouted. All of us went to them.

"We have graduated. Who knows what it means??" Chanyeol asked.

"Audition!!! YEHET!!!" Sehun shouted happily.

"I hope that all of you will do your best. ^^" I said and patted Luhan's back.

"How about me?! °^°" Kai pouted. "I want you to pat me too!"

I smiled and slightly kissed his cheek. He was surprised and smiled shyly.

All of us laughed and enjoyed ourselves that day.

After a year passed, I realized that many things had changed than the usual.

>End of Chapter<