Chapter 37: Gone

AN: (°A°|||)…

HANA'S POV

Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous
Heartless mindless no one who care about me?

"This song is good..." I said as I finished watching their song's MV. The song title is MAMA sung by EXO-K.

Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun debuted as EXO-K meanwhile Kris, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Tao debuted as EXO-M.

I watched all their members' teasers before they debuted and most of them were KAI. He said that he couldn't visit me often as he had to practice his dance for their teasers.

Actually I didn't expect much from him but I realized that he really good at dancing. He told me that he's the pacemaker and main dancer in the group.

When I heard that, I felt really down and wanted to give up. I was like wanted to shout "Why did you take that position?!" at him.

Now, as his group had released their first mini album, he'll be more busier than last time.

"I'll just watch him in TV from now." I said as I walked weakly to the sofa. When I switched on the TV, I saw EXO-K's members were ready for their performance.

"OMO!! Its Kai's group, right?!" I nodded at my mom and looked at the screen.

The song was energetic and their dances were almost perfect. When Kai took off his jacket, I suddenly screamed.

When he was dancing, he kept smirking and that made me go crazy >///~///<.

His group did many performances and I wanted to congratulate them as their song won the first place in a music program.

"Hello, is this Kai?" I asked as I heard a beep sound, but it was the VoiceMail.

I sighed and decided to send a message for him. 'Kai, this is me, Hana. I want to congratulate all of you for winning the first place.'

I stopped for a while and typed. 'Kai, I... I miss you... I want to meet you. Just watching you in the TV or laptop is not enough for me.'

I shook my head and deleted that part. I just want to congratulate him, that's all.

But I really hope that he'll visit me...

KAI'S POV

Since we did our debut song, we were so busy with performances and other activities.

Hana sent many messages to me but I couldn't reply them as I have to practice and do other activities with the others.

I also couldn't read some of her messages as our group did a showcase for our first appearance in music world.

"Kai, let's go for a walk this evening!" Chanyeol hyung said.

"Wae? Are we free that time? O.O" I asked. "Yeah, we have no activities this two weeks except for dance practices and vocal classes." Baekhyun hyung answered while playing his phone.

"Great!! I can meet Hana this two weeks!!" I felt really happy as I didn't meet Hana for about 4 months.

The others also wanted to meet her and we decided to go there with our manager.

"Is it fine if we go there with manager hyung? I mean... we're famous enough to being recognized by our fans and reporters." Suho hyung said.

"Its okay, I actually wanted to introduce Hana as my girlfriend to the media."

"You're crazy. =__= If you do that, the fans would hate her and maybe they'll do something to her!" Sehun crossed his arms.

"That's why I have planned to marry her so I can protect her." I glared at Sehun.

"We're here! Check if this is the right place!" Manager hyung said.

I went out from our van and checked the address. I gave manager hyung an okay sign.

I pressed the doorbell and waited for her to come out. After a while, the door opened and a woman came out.

"Yes, may I help you?" She asked. "Err... is Mrs Megumi in?" I asked.

"Mrs Megumi..? Oh! You mean the owner of this house? Her family moved out from this house one month ago. They now live in Japan."

I was so shocked and almost fell. My legs became weak. "Are you okay?"

"...do you know their new  address?" I asked. "I'm afraid I don't. Wait I'll search for it."

The woman went in and after a few minutes, she came out and shook her head.

"Ah... I'm sorry for disturbing you." I bowed. "Wait! May I have your autograph? My daughter likes your group so much."

I gave her one and went back into the van. "Why?! What's with that face?!" Chanyeol hyung asked.

"Hana... and her family moved out one month ago and live in Japan now."

All of them gasped and they couldn't believe their ears.

"Jinjja?!! O___O Omo... what should we do?!!" Sehun shouted.

I felt regret and sad along the way back to our dorm. All of us were in silence and didn't move from our seats.

I opened the messages inbox and realized there were 10 messages from Hana and they were sent two months ago.

I read all of them to see if she put her new house's address.

'Kai, I saw your showcase and it was so DAEBAK!!!♥ I really wanted to go but... I had something to do. Sorry for not coming to your showcase. TT^TT'

"She must be packing her things." I murmured.

'Kai, my mom really wanted to meet all of you back. She miss cooking dinner for all of you and your happy faces. If you guys have time, please come to our house.'

'Kai, I'm sorry... I couldn't stay here longer as my family have to live in Japan because of my father's work. I wanted to meet you in concerts but I can't. Please take care and don't work too much. Always remember me, okay?'

Tears rolled down my cheeks all of a sudden. She always waited for me to come, but I was not there.

She really wanted to meet me. But now, she's far away from me...

"Hana... I... I'm sorry for not keeping my promise... I'm sorry..." I kneeled on the floor and cried.

Suddenly my phone rang and I looked at it. It was a message from Hana. I quickly opened it and read.

'Oppa, this is my last message for you because there's no way your group to be here, right? So, I want to take this chance to tell you the truth.'

I scrolled down to continue reading but the words below surprised me.

'Oppa, I... I really love you. I feel really regret for not telling you earlier. But please don't worry about me. I'm okay by myself. If you want to meet another girl, its up to you. That's all. Goodbye, Kim Jong In...'

I dropped my phone on my bed and cupped my face. "This is stupid..."

I ran out of the dorm and went to Miho's house with Kyungsoo hyung's help.

"Miho!! I know you have Hana's new address right?!" I asked her as she opened the door.

"Err... yeah... but why?" "I need it!! I'll meet her!" "Yah! Are you out of your mind?! How can you meet her as you're busy?!"

I became silent and sighed. Miho just looked at me but then she smiled.

"Don't worry, Kai. I'm sure there's hope for both of you to meet each other. I'll give you her address as you want it."

Miho gave me the address and patted my shoulders. "Please, if you really meet her, don't let her go."

I held the address tight in my hands and nodded. "I will."

Wait for me, Hana. I'll meet you one day...

♦End of Chapter♦