Chapter 22: Heart break

AN: 안녕 여러분~~ ^^ Thanks for supporting my story!ㅇㅅㅇ Hope you enjoy this new chapter! 감사함니다♥

-------------------------------------------------

LUHAN'S POV

I just held Lunia's hand tight and looked at Hana.

"Oh! Is she Hana, your girlfriend?! O.O Gwiyowo~~~ >w<" Lunia suddenly said. I stepped on her foot and glared at her.

"Thanks, but... are you really engaged with Luhan?" Hana asked her. Lunia glanced at me and I mouthed 'yes' at her.

"...neh. That's true..." Lunia answered.

Hana just stared at the floor and her legs were shaking. I looked at her and neared myself to her. "Hana..."

Suddenly she pushed me away. "Hana... I..."

"SHUT UP!!!" Her voice echoed in the cafe and took everyone's attention in the cafe.

"What's going on?" "A couple is quarrelling!" "The boyfriend is kinda cute."

The people in the cafe whispered to each other. "Hana!!" Suddenly Miho shouted Hana's name while running towards her. Miho looked at her and held her shoulders.

Hana's tears dripped on the floor and she held her chest. "What's wrong, Hana?!" Miho asked.

As I wanted to stroke her head, she shoved my hand and looked at me. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes were full of anger but at the same time she looked sad.

PAANG!!! She slapped my cheek and it was really painful. "I've waited for you so we can spend time together!! But now you just simply tell me that you've engaged with this girl!!?"

"Hana..." I neared myself to her again. "DON'T GET NEAR ME!!!" She shouted again.

"IDIOT!!! LUHAN YOU IDIOT!!!" Hana shouted and ran away from us. "Hana!" Miho ran after her and left me and Lunia alone.

I sat on the floor and covered my face with my hands. I couldn't think of anything. I felt so guilty towards Hana as I broke her heart.

"Luhan, its okay. I'm with you. I'll tell my sister and ask her to help her." Lunia patted my back.

"Lunia, I'm really an idiot, right?" I said. Lunia sat facing me and flicked my forehead. "Yeah. You're really an idiot."

"Yah! You should comfort me! Not flicking my forehead!!" "Why? It does show how stupid you are." I pouted and forgot about the people in the cafe.

I apologized and dragged Lunia out of the cafe. "Don't you want to see Hana?" Lunia asked.

"... why? I broke her heart and she must be hate me for now." Lunia nodded.

I worried about Hana's condition too, but I thought that I should leave her alone for a while.

HANA'S POV

I ran and left Miho, Luhan and his fiancee. I kept on running until I accidentally bumped someone.

"Hana?" Kai looked at me. "Kai? Ah... sorry..." I apologized to him and walked pass him but he grabbed my arm.

"Wae? Your eyes look red. Did you cry just now?" "Ani... I..." Suddenly he held my face.

"Look into my eyes." My face faced his. "Don't lie to me. Just tell me why."

Tears rolled down my cheeks again. I don't know why but they kept flowing down.

Kai pulled me towards him and hugged me. He patted my back and whispered, "Don't worry. I'm with you right now. You can tell me about it later."

I held his shirt tight and cried in his embrace. His warmth comforted me.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Kai offered.

"It's okay. I can walk alone. Thanks for comforting me. See you. ^^" I said and gave him a smile.

"I walk behind you then. >:)" He said. "No. It's okay. I really can... WAHH!!" As I want to refuse, he lifted me and carried me in bridal style.

"Do you want me to walk you home or not?" He smirked. "Alright! Alright! You can walk me home! Just put me down! >///___///<"

He put me down and smiled. "Come on!" Kai reached out his hand. "Why?"

He just smiled and still reaching his hand out. I stared at it and looked at him back.

I held his hand and he pulled me towards him. "Let's walk like this until you got home. ^w^" He said happily.

*thump* My heart skipped a beat. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and neared his body towards mine.

"Kai!!" I shouted when he dragged me to walk. "Let's go quick!" My heart kept beating so fast.

I stared at Kai while he was not looking at me. What's wrong with me? I was dumped by Luhan and now... I felt like I... was betraying him.

Luhan is not your boyfriend anymore Hana. He is someone's fiance. You should forget about him and everything will be fine.

As we reached home, suddenly my mom dashed out of the house and stroked my head.

"Omo... honey! Are you alright?!" "Mom?! Wae?!" She hugged me tightly and kept patting my back.

"I heard from Miho that you were dumped by Luhan just now! Poor you..." She told me.

"No... I'm okay mom. Really. There are more guys in this world right? It's useless if I become mad just  when a guy dumped me." I calmed my mom.

"What?! Luhan hyung dumped you?!" Kai shouted.

"Why don't you tell me? I have to teach him a lesson! >:(" "No need to! I'm okay, really. I can endure it." I held Kai's hand and smiled.

Although it's painful, it just a small injury for me because I could feel that Luhan has no choice and have to tell me the truth.

And I could guess that Sir Charlotte was the one who planned the engagement.

I should apologize to him as I said bad things to him and yelled at him.

"Hana, take care of yourself, okay? Don't do stupid things just because hyung dumped you." Kai said.

I smiled and my mom and I went into the house. My mom peeked at the window to see if Kai was still outside.

"That Kai boy really cares for you. I think that he's suitable to be my new son-in-law." My mom said while smiling.

"Ugh... mom... stop it. Kai and I are just friends. Well... he does like me, but I don't have any feelings for him. So don't ever think about that again." I said.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I lied on my bed and received a text.

It's from Luhan.

"Do you have time tomorrow?"

I stared at the text and replied.

"Yes, why?"

"I want to meet you."

"Me too. Let's meet at the park nearby after school."

"Okay."

I almost turned off my phone but then it rang.

"I'm sorry."

He apologized to me. I smiled a little and replied.

"Gwenchana. I'm okay. I understand. Let's continue about this tomorrow."

I turned off the phone and put it on my table. I stared at the ring that Luhan gave me. "I should give this back to him tomorrow."

KAI'S POV

I headed home while smiling. I was happy that Luhan hyung dumped Hana.

Now, I can make her to like me.  This was the most happiest day ever!

I can't wait for tomorrow. >:)

☆End of Chapter☆