Chapter 4: Feelings

AN: Wow... It's Chapter 4 now... i kept thinking how this chapter should be but I only can think of it when I'm taking a bath... _ _" and I use more spacing as I find it looks like scrambled(?) and not so neat... Well, enjoy! ^u^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

After two weeks had passed, Luhan and I became closer and comfortable to each other.

I also invited him and other guys for dinner at my house and my mom really likes him.

But...

...in those two weeks...

...I noticed that I had fallen in love with Luhan and my feelings for him became greater from day to day...

I wonder...

...did he feel the same to me...?

No... maybe I'm the only one who felt like this...

I just stared at Luhan when he was playing soccer during PE class. Seeing his face made me felt happy...

His smile really made my day complete...

His voice when he called my name made me fall for him more...

"Hana, who're you looking at?" Suddenly Kai stood in front of me while looking into my eyes.

"KYAAA!!" I screamed and fell backwards as he suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for appearing in front of you suddenly." He pulled my hand helping me to get up.

"I'm okay... Phew... You really made me shocked... I think that I got heart attack just now...  -_-" I said while rubbing my chest.

He smiled and sat beside me. He looked at the soccer players at the field and then looked at me.

"Are you looking at one of them?" He asked while pointing at the players.

"No one! I'm just daydreaming! >_<" I avoid to see his face as my face was red.

He chuckled and held my hand. "You're such a liar... I know who you were looking at."

I turned to face his face and asked him shyly. "You... you know...?"

Suddenly he kissed my cheek and stuck his tongue out. "I'll never tell you."

What was that?! He... kissed my cheek... just now...?

My face became redder and I shouted at him. "YAH!! KAI!! Don't play with me!! >///<"

He laughed when he saw my face was red and made fun of it.