Chapter 11: Date (Part 1)

AN: Annyeong guys~~ This is the new chapter. Sorry for the late update because I was preparing for my exam. But I will update more because school holiday just started. Yehet~~ Enjoy! ♥

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

"When will he come..." I mumbled to myself while looking around.

Luhan and I will go on our first date today. As that was REALLY my first date, I asked Miho the do and don't during date and what I should wear.

Ugh! I'm too nervous right now! >~< KYAA~~N! Maybe this is not the first date for Luhan so he wouldn't be as nervous as I am now.

"Hana!!" Luhan ran towards me and stopped in front of me.

"Hi, Luhan!" I greeted him.

"Am I too late? O.O" He asked me while looking at his watch.

"Aniyo... you're just on time." "Phew~ I'm sorry to make you wait. _ _" Our leader wanted to meet Kai and I just now." 

"Huh?! You guys have a leader? But why did he want to meet both of you? Is it about what happened last time? O.O" I asked.

"Neh. He said that we'll get our punishments if we do that again. T_T But it's not fair 'cause Kai's the one who made me out of control..." He said then pouted.

"Aww~~ ^w^ Gwenchana~~ I'm here with you~~" I playfully stroking his head.

Suddenly he came nearer to me happily.

"Lu... Luhan..? What's wrong with you..?" I stopped stroking his head as he became too close with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, Hana... Saranghae~~ Ow<" Luhan looked at me with his sparkling eyes and made an aegyo.

Waaaa!! O//[]//O My cheeks were flushed and I quickly turned my head to the back.

Control yourself, Hana!! >///< You have to get used to it!

LUHAN'S POV

Because of Kai we have to meet our leader but then I'm the one who was blamed.

I told Hana my feelings when our leader blamed me, then...

"Aww~~ ^w^ Gwenchana~~ I'm here with you~~" She playfully stroked my head.

I suddenly came nearer to her and smiled happily. Her hand felt warm and that really made me comfortable ...

"Lu... Luhan..? What's wrong with you..?" She stopped stroking my head and I looked at her.

"Thank you, Hana... Saranghae~~  Ow<" I said to her and made an aegyo.

All of a sudden her cheeks were flushed and she quickly turned her head to the back.

Cute girl~~♥ ^w^

"So where do we want to go now? :)" She asked me.

Oh no... This is my first time being on a date... How would I know which is a good place to go on a date?! >~<

"Well, you decide. I'll follow your opinion. ^^" I said.

"Hm~~ How about the amusement park?" She asked.

"Alright then, let's go!" I grabbed her arm and told her to hold me tight as I will run.

"Wait... can't we just go there by bus?" She tapped my shoulder.

"Wae? We can arrive there quickly. O_o" "But... I want to go there by bus so... we will have more time together... •///•" She said shyly while looking at the ground.

Whoa!! O///O I was so shocked and my face turned red all of a sudden. I can't believe my ears... Calm down, Luhan... —///— You are a man! You must be cool.

"Alright. Let's head to the bus stand nearby." We walked to the bus stand and got on the bus as it had arrived.

We didn't talk much in the bus as we were embarrassed to see each others face.

After a while, I felt something lied on my shoulder. I turned to Hana and saw her fell asleep. Her eyelashes are long like mine and her hair smells nice.

I neared my face closer to her as I want to kiss her.

THUD!! The bus suddenly stopped and my head bumped to the seat in front of me.

"OUCH!!" I shouted and looked at Hana. She had woke up and looked around the bus.

"Is this the stop? _ _ Fuu~~ I'm sleepy ..." "Yes, I guess. Do you want any help?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay. I want to go to the toilet first." "I'll wait for you." I waited for her in front of the toilet.

Suddenly, I could smell a familiar scent. I used my wolf senses to search for it but then Hana walked out.

"Waeyo?! Your eyes are red!! O.O Is Kai here?!" She asked.

"Aniyo! I just... I think I'm feeling hot right now. Let's eat ice cream. ^^" I calmed her down.

We went to the ice cream booth  but I could smell it again. Who's been following us now?

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Luhan hyung and Hana have a date today. As I have nothing to do today, I'll follow them and took pictures of them to keep them as my precious memories. >:)

I used my wolf sense to find and follow them wherever they go.

I disguised to hid myself from hyung or he'll kill me.

As he was waiting for Hana in front of the toilet, he suddenly activated his wolf senses and looked around while sniffing.

Oh no... He must have known that I'm following him. My heart beating like crazy but then Hana walked out and they went to the ice cream booth.

"Phew~ that's close…" I sighed. I should be careful this time.

MEANWHILE…

"Yes sir? Why do you call me again?" Kai asked while entering the dark room.

"Kai, take a seat. I want to ask you something." The wolves' leader just stared at him and asked.

"Luhan and you fought for a human girl, didn't you?"

Kai was startled and nodded weakly. "Who's the girl?"

"Her... her name is... Hana. She's our classmates. She lives nearby. Now she and Luhan are dating."

"Luhan and that girl are couple now?" "Yes." "Thank you for your cooperation. You may go now."

Kai bowed to him and walked out. A smile was carved on his face.

"This is the end for you, hyung. Soon, you'll leave Hana alone..."

•End Of Chapter•