Chapter 6: The Dinner

LUHAN'S POV

I arrived at our home and stepped in happily. Suddenly...

"LUHAN!!" I heard someone was shouting my name from behind.

When I turned around, I saw Miss Anna's face.

Oh no... I forgot to go back to the library...

And the worst part, Hana knew my true identity!

I'm doomed!!

"Where did you go just now, Luhan?! I can't believe that you just lied to me!! Tell me where did you go!! >:("

"Urm... I..." My voice stuttered and words can't come out from my mouth. What should I answer to her?!

I guess that I should tell her the truth. "Noona..."

***

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed at me. "Seriously?!!" She held my shoulders tightly and shook me.

"Yes, noona!! Really!! I have no choice but to show her who I am!!"

"Hyung?!! Wae?!" Suho asked me. He was really scared what will happen to us.

"Okay, boys!! Relax... Is Hana the only one who knows about you?" I nodded.

"All right... Then we have no other choice too. We have to tell her about us." Miss Anna suggested.

"Why? It's my fault and you all shouldn't involve into this problem! I'll get all the punishments." I objected.

It was really my responsibility to let out my secret to her. I should be the one who should be blamed.

"No, hyung... It's okay. We should get the punishments too." Tao suddenly voiced out.

"Yeah!! If one of us does something wrong, we all should be blamed because we are one, right?" Suho added.

"Guys..." I suddenly felt touched.