Chapter 30: Difficult

HANA'S POV

Kai and I enjoyed ourselves during our date. We spent time together until evening.

"Omo! Its 5 now!? O.O" I was shocked as I looked at my watch. "Oh? Wae?" Kai asked.

"I have to get back home now! My mom wants to go to her office after dinner. She wants me to help her." I said and stood up.

Suddenly Kai grabbed my hand. "Omo! Wae?" I asked. "I'll send you home." He said.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Aren't you a human now?" "Yeah! Why? Is it weird if I said that I'll send you home?"

"...maybe..." I said. "We're far from home now! And it took us 30 minutes to go back." He grinned and took his phone from his pocket.

"Hello, noona? Ah! Can you help us this time? Un. See you!" He turned off his phone and smiled.

Suddenly a lady appeared beside Kai and surprised as she saw me. "Huh?!! Who is that?!! O.O" I shouted.

"This is my noona. Noona, this is Hana. She's my girlfriend now. ^^" Kai introduced us.

"Omo... she's cute! I like her!!" His sister said and hugged me. "Uwaa! An-annyeong, un-unnie!!" I greeted her but I screamed as I couldn't breathe.

I felt like I'll die in her hug. She let go the hug and smiled.

"Well, where's your house, Hana? ^^" His sister asked. "Ah? Err... its a little far from the woods." I said.

"Aha! I know that place! Hold my hands both of you!" I held her hand and Kai too.

Suddenly we arrived at the conjunction near my house. "Wha-- how can we get here?!" I shouted.

"My sister is a wolf and she can teleport like me. I'm the only human in my family." Kai said.

"Is that even possible?" I asked him. "If a family member becomes human, its not a problem." His sister said.

"Ohh... Thank you, unnie. I'll go now. Thanks Kai for today. Today is really fun. ^___^ See you!" I bowed and waved them as I walked away.

Suddenly, he pulled me into his arms and embraced me. I blushed as his sister gasped looking at us.

"Kai! Let me go! Your sister is beside you!! >///~///<" I whispered. He lowered his head to mine and whispered to my ear.

"Well, is it wrong to hug my girlfriend?" He asked. "Ah!? A-aniyo... O///___///O" I answered. He grinned and kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye, Hana~" His soothing voice gave me goosebumps. My heart was beating so fast and my face was all red.

"Goodbye... o-oppa..." I said. I ran back home and arrived at the front door. I panted and tried to breathe but it was difficult.

I rubbed my cheek and covered my ears. His voice and his kiss made me go crazy. >///< "Honey, you're back! OvO"

Suddenly my mom opened the door as she was ready to go out. "M-mom! I-I'm home..." I stuttered.

"I'm glad that you're back now! Can you help me to cook dinner? I have to prepare my files." I nodded and went inside.

"Hm? Your ears are red. Is it cold out there?" My mom asked. "Ah?!! Err... quite so..." I said. "I have to wear my muffler then."

I headed to the kitchen after I changed my clothes and cooked dinner. "I'll go now! Take care honey!" My mom said. Ahh... now I'm alone again... T___T

KAI'S POV

When we arrived home, I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. Suddenly my sister sat beside me and asked.