Prologue

(C) to the owner of this picture

"Living my life right now feels like being in a marathon I've never trained for. The finish line is nowhere in sight, but I need to run, with all that I have. I  don't have the right to stop even when my heart feels like exploding, even when my lungs run out of oxygen, even when my knees can take it no more.I keep on running because that is why I am here ; go as fast as the wind. It’s a mortal sin to plant my feet and wait for the ground to shake and take my places."

"I am the no one to them. They don't even know that I still exist. They have their own life now. Though it's hurting me but I'am only part of their history. History that should be buried and they never want to go back. But Im a fool waiting for them to remember me. Somewhere deep inside I'm still hoping that one day, someday there is someone will know my worth."

"That's what my painting say, it's all about a daughter who is longing for her parents love, care and recognition. A daughter who is hoping that one day, she will never be the forgotten daughter. Thank you!".

I am Amanda, artist, 20 yrs.old. and I grew up in the orphanage. And that was my speech presentation for my master piece. My works was displayed in a charitable exhibit.I am now helping the orphanage by donating my works to them and exhibit it.

There are lots of celebrities. Lea Salonga was invited to sing and there I saw Aga muhlach with his family because her daughter Atasha is an artist.

"Hello! Amanda, I'am Aga Muhlach my daughter really love this paint of yours."

"Hello, po nice meeting you po, and thank you po. It's a big help for the kids in our orphanage po."

Well, that's Aga Muhlach how lucky his daughter is, she has a super gwapo and loving Father. There are people who born lucky talaga. Oh, Lea is going to sing. I immediately went near to the stage to see her closer. Then suddenly I bumped a little girl.

"Oh, sorry! Baby!"

"It's okay and I'm not a baby anymore I'm 10 already."

"Oh! Hahahaha sorry young lady. What's your name?"

"Nicole. And yours?"

"I'm amanda where are you going? Who's with you?" Amanda asked nicole

"I'm going to roam around, I just want to see the painting that Tito Aga buy." Nicole

"Sabi ko na nga ba, you look familiar to me. You're the daughter of Miss Lea Salonga right?" Amanda

"Yes, can you please take me to Tito aga and ate atasha? You're one of the artist right? I saw you in stage awhile ago." Nicole

"Yes, oh there is your Tito Aga." Nicole run to them and say goodbye to me.

Lea Salonga's beloved daughter. Luckiest girl in the world. Her mom love her so much. 

How I wish each one of us in the orphanage. Have the same luck as them. Happy family, Loving Parents and comfortable life. How I wish there will be no more so called forgotten daughter like me.

hey! GUYS! this is my other work hope you'll support this like you supported my other story. Please Comment guys if it's okay or not for me to think if I'll continue this story.

Thank you!