Chapter 9

Amanda's POV

I can't sleep so I'd decided to start my painting for Tito Aga. I don't know why but the thought of having a family like them is keep on bugging in my mind. For so long I didn't think about family, about my parents or even having it one day. But when I met them it's like that im jealous to them. And now lots of questions are running in my mind. Questions that only my parents can answer it or i doubt if they have the answers.

Why they left me? Do I'm not deserve to be love? Or did they wanted me or not? Did they try to come back or they already left me from their past.

I can't help my self to cry. I don't know why they did this to me. I'm not deserving to have a family?

I continue doing my paint while those questions are keep on running in my mind.

I saw how caring is sir Aga to Atasha i can see him that she really love her and treat her like princess.

I asked my self. Does my father be like him? How I wish that there is someone will treat me like Sir Aga treated Atasha.

And Miss Lea she's the most caring, sweetest and a perfect mother to have. She really love nicole I can see how she treasure Nicole.

Here I am day dreaming of having a mother like her. I'm not like this before I've accepted the fact that my parents won't come back for me. But now why, why I'm acting like this. Why I felt this way. I felt jealous to the kids who have their parents.

"Ooy, Mandi? Why are you crying?" It's Mattie he woke up because call of nature and he knows me when I draw in the middle of the night or let just say 2am. He know that Im feeling heavy deep inside.

"Matiieeee!" I hug him and sob. He rub my back. He's the most sensitive sa aming apat at sya rin and nakaka.alam sa tunay na nararamdaman ko.

"Let it go. Iiyak mo lang yan. It's about your parents ba?"

I nod to him and cry until there is no tears to cry on. He always do this he just let me cry on his shoulder no words came from him. And that's the best thing about him.

Sometimes you just need a shoulder to cry on. A warm hug to feel that you're not alone. Sometimes there's no words needed to make someone feel better.

"Thanks Mattie for being always there for me. When I feel alone, worthless and when I need shoulder to cry on."

"Shhhhh!" He just hug me tighter.

#######

"Good afternoon Ma'am may I have your order?" Amanda asked the costumer.

"Oh, yes, can I have one Vente Choco Java Chips and a blueberry cheesecake." Amanda is now writing down the order and when the lady look up and she's about to repeat the order to her surprise it's Lea.

"Amanda?!" Lea said surprisingly

"Hello po Miss Lea." Amanda smile

"You don't have class today?" Lea asked her.

"Wala po half day lang po sched ko ngayon. Sige po I'll go ahead i need to process your order pa po." Ngpa.Alam na si Amanda kay Lea.

While waiting on her order. Lea can't fix her self to still. She's constantly fidgeting on her chair. She want to talk to Amanda but there's an urge her to keep calm and wait til the results will come out.

"Miss Lea here's your order" amanda served it with smile.

"Amanda can we talk?" Lea asked her.

Guys! Ayan na naka update na ako hehehe