Chapter 37

Amanda still thinking about Nicole. She think that she really need to do something about it. Kanina parang ang saya lang ng kapatid niya. Para din palang siya si Nicole. She's showing the world that she's fine and happy but deep inside she's hurt. Mgkapatid nga talaga sila.

"Amanda" Her professor called her attention. Amanda didn't response she's in her deep thought about nicole.

"Miss Amanda" Her Prof tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Prof? Yes po?" Nagulat si Amanda.

"We need to talk after this class. You're spacing out again Amanda. Focus, you need to focus" Her Prof reprimand her.

Amanda nod and let herself to stay on track.

"Focus Mandi, Focus" she talked herself.

######

"Amanda What's happening to you? Your performance is not good this past term. I remind you. You have scholarship mandi " Her Prof reprimand her.

"Sorry Prof. I'll do my best to catch po" Mandi look down and sigh. Theaw past days she always missed her class. She didn't passed her  projects on time.

"Mandi you know naman. Im your coach and you know that you can count on me. May problema ka ba?" Mandi shake her head and smile to her prof.

"Sige ganito na lang. Next month we have contest and i want you to join. Gumawa ka ng painting as your entry next month para makabawi ka rin." Amanda agreed with her and said her goodbye.

She's very thankful that there are still people like Madam Lee who's always there to understand her.

########

She arrived home she's alone her mom still in rehearsal. She decided to cook something for Nicole. It's Friday she texted the twins that they'll going to have their movie marathon in her Mom's house.

"Ate!" Nicole shouted with glee and hug her.

"Hi baby come. I made some pancakes for you. Dali sit down here" Mandi carry her para maka upo stoll chair sa counter table.

"How's your day?" Mandi asked her and put the pancake on Nicole's plate.

"Same, nothing happened special just the usual day." Nicole says and eat her pancake.

Mandi nod and sit beside her.

"By the way we're going to have our movie marathon here."

"Yey! So that means Ate Atasha and Kuya Andres are going here?" Mandi nod.

"So, change your clothes and rest kasi sa tingin ko you need to recharge your energy para mamaya." Mandi pinch Nicole's cheek.

While Nicole is sleeping in her room. Mandi still thinking about something she need to do about Nicole.

"Hayyyy please brain work work" she keep on telling it to her self.

Then she saw something on her old stuff so there she get the idea.

########

"Ate! Nic!" Andres and Atasha called them. Kakarating lang nila galing school dito na sila dumeretso sa bahay ng tita Lea nila.

"Heyyyy! Ate, Kuya!" Nicole run towards them

"You really miss us" Atasha said while laughing kasi kung maka yakap si Nicole parang hindi sila ngkita kanina umaga.

"Let's eat dinner first before movie marathon." Mandi said while walking down the stairs.

The four of them eat their dinner. Lea wasn't home yet and so Aga.