Chapter 55

Sometimes in our life we don't  know what  will be going to happen.  One day you'll wake ups everything change about.  Like you choose  to change about you,  forget and think  like nothings happen. 

"Happy birthday Ate!!!" mandi woke up because her family invade her room with cake and balloons.

"Ang ingayyy nyooo"She acted like She's irritated.

"Ateeee!  Happy birthday!  Happy birthday!" Nic jump into her bed she shower Mandi's face with her kisses and hug her.

Andres and Atasha do the same.  While Lea and Aga happily watching  them.

"Dad?  I thought  ako ang may birthday  bakit si Mommy ang niyayakap at kiniss mo? " Mandi teased her father.

"Flying kiss na lang sayo anak." Aga send her kiss to Mandi.

"Ang days" Mandi pouted.

Lea went near to her daughter.

"Si Mommy na lang ang mg kikiss sa Ate namin at yayakapin ng mahigpit ni Mommy si Ate" Lea said in very sweet voice.

"Happy birthday my love,  You're  the best thing happened  in my life. " Lea whispered.

Upon hearing it Mandi don't  know why she feels something. Her heart wants yo believe  but at the  back of her mind  there's a little  bit doubt.

"Okay!  Guys! Come on!  Lalamig na yung special breakfast na hinanda ko." Aga butt in mabilis naman silang tumayo.

"Ma una na po kayo susunod po ako. Maghihilamos lang po ako."
Mandi said and went to her cr.

She didn't  know her father is waiting  for her.

"Dad?  Bat nandito pa po kayo?"

"Kasi may gusto akong ibigay sa Ate Princess ko" Aga said

"At ano naman ang gusto ibigay ni Daddy sa Ate Princess  niya? "

Aga show her a necklace the serotonin necklace.

"Kay mom yan diba?"

"Nope,  this one is really  yours. The time na nalaman ko na buntis ang mommy  mo sayo sobrang saya ko anak. Kaya ngpagawa ako ng kaparehas na kwentas ng kagaya sa mommy mo kasi kayong dalawa ang ngpapaligaya sa akin.  Alam mo bang ang dami ko ini imagine na pwede maging ikaw noon. Naging mas masipag si daddy kasi gusto ko lahat ng gusto mo mabigay ko. Tapos nung malapit ka na ipanganak I bought  this one pero nawala bigla ang mommy mo,  nawala ka" Mandi saw the pain that her dad felt before. Aga get the necklace.

"This is the same necklace  I bought  for you 21 years ago and I couldn't  believe  that my first  princess  is now here".

"Dad,  Paano yan bracelet  ko na yan ngayon kasi baby pa ako nun ng binili mk yan. " Mandi tried  to make the scene lighter.

"Anak pina ayos din ni dad to nuh? Ano akala mo sa dad mo? " Aga put the necklace on Mandi.

"Happy birthday my baby,  My happiness " Aga kissed his daughter's  forehead.

Amanda's birthday  went well she's  the most lady in the night.

"Nak are you happy?" Lea asked her.

Amanda hug her mom so tight  and a tears fall from her eyes.

"Oh,  why are you crying?  Is there something  wrong?  Bakit ayaw mo ng food?  May ice cream naman.  What's  wrong? Stop crying baby baka sabihin nila pinagalitan ko ang birthday  celebrant." Lea caress mandi's face and wipe the tears that's  in Mandi's face.