Chapter 36

Aga was shocked of Lea's question. He couldn't find his words immediately.

"Hahahahaha! Gotcha! Joke lang Muhlach" Lea laugh til her til her stomach ache.

"Kung hahaya.an mo akong ligawan ka at makasama ka hanggang sa page tanda natin." This time Lea was stopped eating her waffle. She's thinking if she hear it right or she's just making some words on her mind.
She look at him. Their eyes met they stare each other for a couple if seconds, thier face are an inch away from each other then boom.

"Miss Lea prepare na daw po sa last scene na daw po to bago mg pack up." The staff called her.

"Sige Aga shushu salamata sa breakfast" Pagtataboy niya kay Aga pero she's smiling at him.

"Intayin ko na lang matapos ka ihahatid na lang kita pa.uwi" Aga said showing a weird smile.

"No need. You have work pa then i'll call manong na din to pick me up here." Lea insisted.

"Wag na pagpahingahin mo si Manong siya ang nghatid sa mga bata sa school. No buts, no no okay? Go para matapos na at makapag pahinga ka na." Aga said acting like she's pushing Lea to go on stage.

Aga enjoying her view. He didn't get her eyes off on Lea. That makes Lea conscious kasi paano may pa smile smile pa si Aga.

"Ags let's go" Lumapit si Lea kay Aga na busy nakikipag usap sa mga kakilala niya ng kasama ni Lea sa show.

"Sige una na kami" Pagpapa.alam ni Aga sa kanila at kinuha ang bitbit ni Lea na bags.

"Ayiiiiii" Panunukso ng mga kasamahan ni Lea. Lea shake her head and smile.

"I'll go ahead guys. Take care" Lea bid her goodbye.

############
They stuck in the traffic that hates Lea so much. Aga look at her and she see that Lea is now not in the mood.

"Lei? Eiffel tower ka ba?" Aga said without of nowhere.

"Ha?" Lea answer and wrinkle her forehead.

"Ask me why?" Parang batang ngmamaktol si Aga.

"Okay, why?" Lea said without minding it.

"Kasi I fell for you" Aga look at her and waited her to react.

"Nyahahahahahahahha" TawaTawa si Lea sa sinabi ni Aga.

"Airport ka ba?" Aga asked her again.

"Okay. Bakit na naman?" Lea now controlling herself not laugh.

"Kasi my heart landed on you" Aga smile and winked at her.

Lea cover her mouth to control her laugh.

"Go na Aga" Lea immediately change the topic.

######

"Sige Ags, Thank you" Lea said and kissed Aga on cheek.

"Sige I'll it here na ha? Punta na ako sa office" Aga put down the bags in the living room.

"Hatid na kita sa gate" Lea said and walk with Aga going outside.

"Sige na take care" Lea wave at him. Aga get in the car and open his window.

"Bye, by the way I'm serious about courting you" Aga smile and drive his Car. Na.iwan si Lea ng hindi man lang nakapag salita.

########

It's late afternoon Nicole arrived home from school. She immediately look her mom. She found her sleeping peacefully. She thinks that her Mom is really tired from work.

Nicole went to her room. She get a stationary paper and started to right on it.

######

"Hi Manang dumating na po ba si Nic?" Mandi asked manang. She arrived after an hour na naka.uwi si Nicole.

"Oo hija, nasa kwarto niya hindi nga ng merienda eh" Manang said

"May sakit po ba?" Ngtatakang tanong ni Mandi kasi kumakain talaga si Nic pagkagaling sa school.

Manang shrugged her shoulders saying that she don't know.

"Sige po, Akyat lang po ako puntahan ko po" Ng pa.alam si Mandi sa matanda.

##########

"Nic?" Mandi knocked Nicole's room. She open it slowly.

She saw her little sister in prone position sleeping. There are papers beside her. Mandi get the papers to keep it. But she noticed a piece of paper and there are words written on it.

I had the best dad before.
He wake up early to prepare my breakfast.
He thought me how to drive a bike
He comb my hair, made my ponytail
He's my superman
He's my bestbuddy
He said I'm her star that lighten up his dark life, I'm his moon always brighten his bad day when his sun is away.
He's always there when mom's away
I'd never feel alone. When he was here.
He said that he loves me everytime I asked him.

"Daddy do you love me?"

"Yes sweetie Always" daddy always said.

But that was before.
My superman is gone.
My best buddy become others best buddy.

Now, no one left for me.
Now, I'm all alone.
Daddy found another bright from other moon.
Daddy found another star to light him up

Daddy I miss you. I miss you so much
Daddy why do you need to leave us
Daddy are you not going home?
Daddy I feel alone
Daddy your star, moon started to fade it's bright

But yet that was before, Daddy doesn't love me anymore
Daddy don't want me anymore

Daddy do you still love me?

Amanda feel the pain that Nicole feeling right now. She felt guilty bevaus even her she forgot about Nicole. She didn't bother to know about Nicole's feeling. She can't imagine that all this time Nicole's heart bear to much weight. She can't take the fact that her 10 year old sister enduring the pain that she felt.

She hug Nicole and kissed her. Mandi think something that she can do. To make Nicole's feeling lighter and make her feel that she's not alone.