Chapter 22

Amanda arrived home na basa siya. Wala naman ang mga kaibigan niya. Kasi nga nasa mga ka grupo nila gumagawa ng case presentation para sa finals. Yes, she lied to them it just that she really want to leave there. She can't take the pain she's felt after hearing Atasha and Aga's conversation. And even Lea she didn't bother to ask her about where she's going to live after the revelation.

While she's taking her shower. She's listening to her playlists ganito talaga sya kapag gusto nya mg.isip sa banyo nakikinig ngmusic.

"Hayyyy! Mandi tama na nga yan wag kana umiyak. Bakit ba ang iyakin mo na ngayon ha?" Pinapagalitan ni Amanda ang sarili nya.

Pero kahit anong pilit niya na pigilan ang luha nya kusa pa rin ito lumalabas.

"Mandiii?" Mattie called her they've already arrived.

"Yes, it's me" she answer back. She wipe her tears and fix herself before going out. But her eyes puffed because of crying. Even she'll hide it her friends will still notice it.

"I thought you're going to have an overnight case presentation making today?" Mandi trying not to face them directly para hindi nila mapansin na umiyak sya.

"We finished it early kasi maliit lang naman na ang kailangan e add. Kaya umuwi kami at ikaw inisip ka namin." Mattie went near to her.

"Mandi, kinain mo ba breakfast mo? Lumabas ka ba ng kwarto?" Regina worriedly asked her.

"Yes, actually I came from my mother's house." This time she face them. Regina go nearer to her.

"Umiyak ka naman nuh? Bakit among nangyari dun?" Na.aawa tanong ni regina.

"Bakit? Anong sinabi mo? Anong ginawa nila sayo?" Sunod sunod na tanong ni Mattie.

Mandi look at them and give them a weak smile. She release a deep sigh.

"Matulog na tayo, maaga pa kayo bukas." Humiga na si Amanda she's covering herself with her blanket again. Cathy and Regina go up to their bed, while mattie lay down on his bed too in front of Amanda's bed.

"Mandi, tomorrow is our last day of school. After our case presentation. Let's go on a mountain trekking. Don't worry treat kita. Go ba kayo guys?" Cathy asked them.

"I'm in after our case presentation gora na tayo." Mattie agreed

"Yes me too! We need a break after this semester full of stress." Regina respond.

"How about you mandi? We don't accept no answer for this ha" cathy said.

"I'm going with you. I think I need it too. Let's unwind." The three of them feels relief after hearing it from her. She's now starting to get her life back.

##########

"Get up! Get up! It's your big day guys! So go on fix yourselves baka malate pa kayo. I'll go to our kitchen. I'll cook breakfast for you guys!" She went to their common kitchen. Their dorm have big kitchen for the boarders. It have stove. Ref and kitchen utensils. But they should provide their private plate, glass, spoon and fork each room have cabinet for their things too there. That's why they stick to there place.

The three of them get up with a smile on their face.

"Mandi is back!" Mattie said.

"Yes our goofy and energetic Mandi" Cathy giggle while saying it.

"Hay! Thank you She's back go on Cathy maligo ka na ikaw pa naman ang matagal kumilos sa amin" Regina commanded her.

They eat breakfast together. Their old routine is back. Eating breakfast together talk about something funny. And laugh as loud as it is. As long as they want.

"Prens, put everything you want to bring in trekking. I'll pack up for you. And put beside it the bags that you want to use." Amanda said while she's packing up her things.

"Here mandi i'll put everything na ha. And don't forget to bring the tent. Baka wla tayo matulogan dun" mattie said  and get his tent inside the mono block box under their bed.

"Okay go na late na kayo!" Pagtataboy ni Mandi sa kanila.

"Thank you mandi, you're the best" Regina said and hug her.

"Kayo ang the best, go na baka mgdramahan pa tayo dito." Mandi trying  to act normal. But deep inside she's in pain.

She received many texts and miscalls from her parents but she ignored it. She want to be Amanda that not worrying about her parents, she want to be old Amanda for the meantime. Yung Amanda na siya lang mg.isa ang Amanda ang mga kaibigan lang niya ang naging pamilya niya. Yun lang muna ang gusto niya ngayon. Ayaw niya muna isipin ang mga bagay na kailangan niyang harapin habang buhay.