Chapter 33

People keep on moving. Mandi couldn't hear anything. She's standing behind all the medical staffs. She's just staring them reviving her Mama. It is a nightmarish scene for her.

"Time of death 7:07 AM" That's the only phrase registered on her mind.

She's stoned in her place. She couldn't believe what happen. The staff passing by her saying their condolences. Her eyes were steamed staring to Charlene's body. She slowly went near to Charlene.

"Ma" her voice is hoarse. Huge tears are rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed. Her phone ring and it's her Mom.

"Amanda! Why you didn't asked me last night that you're going to the hospital. At sobrang Gabi ka na ngpahatid diyan

Her Mom rant on the other line. Amanda just listen to her. She gulped before answering her Mom.

"Mom, Mama is gone." She said with a hoarse voice.

"What? What do you mean?" Lea wants to make Mandi clear her statement.

"Mama Cha passed away just now." She didn't hear any reaction on her mom.

"Wait me there. I'll go there with the twins." Lea end up the call.

Mandi standing beside Charlene's body. She's staring to her.

"Ma, Bakit niyo po iniwan sila Papa ng hindi ngpapaalam. Pero okay lang po ma ha wag po kayo mgparamdam Rest in peace lang po. Matatakutin po ako." Mandi manage to throw a joke on Charlene's. She didn't want let her emotion rule her. At this moment she need to be more emotionally stable. For her dad and siblings.

#########

Lea don't know how to say it to the twins the bad news. It's not just a bad news but worst than that.

"Atasha?" She called Atasha first.

"Yes tita?" Atasha answered her. She came from a morning run.

"Where's Andres?" She asked her.

"Tita?" Andres butt in. Nakasunod lang pala siya kay Atasha.

"We need to go to your Mom. Fix yourself. Make quick okay?" The twins nod and move.

She check Nicole and explained it to her that she need to go to the hospital.

On their way Lea keep on looking to the twins. Hindi pa run niya nasasabi dito na wala na ang Mommy nila.

"Tita What's going on?" Atasha find her weird. The twins are smart enough to get what's Lea moves mean.

They just want to confirm it. Atasha and Andres tears started to slid on their cheeks. Lea hug them and rub their back.

"Mom is gone tita?" Andres spoke.

"Shhhhhhhh, Tita is always here for you. You're Mom need to rest. Just think that she's with God." Lea don't know how to comfort them.

"Tita" Atasha murmured. She's sobbing right now. Lea just hugged them til they reach the hospital.

As they open Charlene's room they saw Amanda standing beside.

"Mom" Andres and Atasha went near to Charlene they hug her. The twins burst in tears above their Mother's body.

Mandi cried as she saw her brother and sister in pain. Lea went near to Mandi and hug her by side.

"Where's your dad?" Lea asked her and wipe the tears that in Mandi's cheeks.

Mandi breath before answering her mom.

"He's in the other room. He was admitted last night because of fatigue and hypertension." Napahawak si Lea sa noo niya. She couldn't believe that all of this happening to them.

"Why you didn't tell me?" Na awa siya sa anak niya ang daming nangyaring problema kagabi pero Mandi choose to deal it alone.

"Stay here with your siblings ha? I'll go to your Dad. Ako na mgsasabi sa kanya." Lea offered coz she know how hard it to Amanda.

###########

Lea enter the room and saw Aga fun of watching TV.

"Nak, ang tagal mo gutom na ako." Nagulat si Aga  paglingon niyakasi hindi si Mandi ang pumasok it's Lea.

"Hi, Good morning here's your food I saw Mandi kaya na.Una lang ako dito." Lea trying to get the right moment to tell Aga about Charlene's death.

Kumakain si Aga ng mapansin niyang nakatitig si Lea sa kanya.

"Hoy!" He snapped her fingers on Lea's face.

"Ikaw ha, siguro gwapong gwapo ka pa rin sakin nuh? Siguro ng iimagine ka nung ngkikiss tayo." Aga pouted his lips and closing her eyes. Ina.asar niya si Lea.

Lea smile and shake her head.

"Tapos ka na kumain?" That makes Aga confused. She define Lea weird today. Ni hindi nagalit ng asarin niya.

"Babes? Hoy!" Pangungulit niya dito.

"Stop it Aga Muhlach" Lea said it plainly.

"Oiiiiiii kinikilig pa din siya." Aga teasing her.

"Charlene is gone." Lea said and she didn't turn to face Aga.

"She's in room 518, ano ka ba Lei nakalimutan mo ba room number niya." Aga didn't want to accept his thoughts about lea said.

"Aga, she passed Away this Morning" Lea went near to him and hug him.

"No, Lei No." That's the only words came out from Aga's mouth.

Lea brought him to Charlene's. There they saw Aga breakdown in tears.

"Babe, akala ko ba walang iwanan. Ang daya mo naman hindi mo ko sinabihan na ganito pala. Babe paano na kami. Babe paano na ako." Mandi hug her siblings now crying hard as they seeing their Dad in helpless situation. Lea's Arms was the only thing that Aga's holding on. Lea's warm hug gives him comfort.

Sorry guys. Medyo hindi maganda ang takbo ng utak ni author kaya yan lang nakayanan ko.

Thank you thank you sa inyo!