Chapter 4

"Ags, I think I found her. I'm not sure if she's really our daughter but I have this gut feel na sya na yun."

"How? Why you didn't tell me that you're going to her? At hindi pwede gut feel na yan Lea."

Aga and Lea is now at restaurant where Amanda is performing and tonight she has schedule here to sing.

"Good evening guys, I'm Mandi hope you'll enjoy this song that I'm going to sing. Have a great dinner everyone."

Lea and Aga didn't bother to look at the mini stage. They have deep conversation about their daughter til Amanda begin to sing.

When I was a child everybody's smiled,Nobody's know me at allVery late at night and in theorning light,Nobody's know me at all

Nobody's know me at all
Very late at night and in theorning light,
Nobody's know me at all

Now I got lots of friends, yes, but then again, Nobody's know me at all

Lea and Aga turn their head to the mini stage and they saw Amanda singing the song. Amanda caught their attention because of the way Amanda sing the song.

"It's Amanda the painter." Aga said in amazement

"Yes, she is. She has the heart to sing the song and a story teller." Lea commented

"Hahahaha. Lea wala ka sa the voice parang ng blind audition lang?" Aga tease her and laugh.

Lea couldn't control herself to get emotional. She didn't noticed that she's already crying while watching Amanda sing.

"Lei, why are you crying? Is there a problem ba? Come on you can tell me." Aga wiped Lea's tears.

"Maybe it's her." Lea said

"Her? Who?" Aga asked in confusion.

"Ags, Amanda, maybe she's our daughter." Lea faced him

"How? Don't tell because she almost sounds like you and because of the painting. You think that she's our daughter." Aga said and he can't believe what lea is saying.

"No, Ags not just because of that. But I went earlier to orphanage where I left our daughter. But the orphanage was not there. They said that the kids who left unadopted was transferred so I went to said orphanage then the mother superior introduced Amanda to me. She said that Amanda is the only one left unadopted from the orpahanage. I talked to her earlier then I found out the reason why she was not adopted because of sister Teri."

Lea take a deep breath before she continue and Aga is now listening to him he glanced to Amanda and he can't believe that maybe that young lady is his daughter.

"Sister Teri, sya yung iniwanan ko sa anak natin. At bago ako umalis sinabi ko sa kanya na babalika ko anak nation. And Amanda told me that, sister Teri told her that she couldn't be adopted because sister made a promised to her mother. A promised that she will keep Amanda to her because her mother will get her back. And that's me Ags, Sister Made that promised to me. She vouch to me that she will going to keep our daughter."

Aga can't believe what he's hearing right now. If Amanda is their daughter that means Amanda is the one who is talking about to her painting. It's her story. He felt sorry to her daughter for causing so much pain to her. She's too young to experience that kind of pain. They take the opportunity of having Amanda a life she deserve.