Chapter 8

Amanda is peacefully sleeping when her phone ring and that's wake her up.

Ring..... Ring.... Ring...

"Hello" Amanda answer the call in her sleepy voice.

"Hello  Good Morning Amanda?"

"Yes, Po? Good morning din po, Sino po sila?" Nakapikit pa rin ang Mata nya.

"This is Aga Muhlach." Pagkarinig ni Amanda sa pangalan ni Aga napabalikwas sya sa kanyang Kama and that made her bump her head to the bed of her roommate. Double deck kasi and bed nila nasa ilalim sya.

"Po? Bakit po? Hindi ko pa natatapos yung pinapagawa nyo po." Amanda said it without pauses.

"No, no it's not about the painting. I just want you to invite tonight here in our house for dinner. If that's okay with you?"

"Invite po? Dinner? Tonight? Sa bahay nyo po?" Amanda repeat what Aga just said and that made aga to chuckled on the other line.

"Oo sana, kung pwede ka?"

"Sige, po wala po ako gagawin ngayong Gabi. Anong oras po? At saan nga po pala bahay nyo? He he" nahihiyang sabi ni Amanda

"Great! Around 7, don't worry I'll send our driver there to pick you up tonight okay?"

"Sige po Thank you po"

#######

Aga is busy preparing their foods for dinner. Lea arrived with Nicole. The twins and Nicole are busy playing video games. While Charlene and Lea are talking about Amanda.

 While Charlene and Lea are talking about Amanda

  (C)

"Lei, how she is?" Charlene asked Lea

"She's an amazing lady cha, she grew up intelligently. Like how amazing she is. She's so goofy like Nicole and artistic like Atasha." Lea said like a proud mother to Amanda.

"I'm so excited to meet her, Lei hope na Sana sya na nga nuh"

The maid interrupted them and told charlene that Amanda is already here.