Chapter 34

(Play that video. Ayaw ma lagay sa multimedia background music sana yan tsk! Tsk!)

One week after Charlene's death. One week after the Muhlachs grieve. One week Amanda became their strength. One week that Amanda don't have the right to be weak.

Muhlach residence filled with silence. Aga and Lea talking in the garden. They came from cemetery they visit Charlene.

"Undas na undas nga yung buhay natin ngayon nuh?" Aga says without looking at Lea. He's looking to his glass of wine.

Lea look at him. "Yeah, how ironic our life is. We choose to end up our life with the persons who we thought that fit for us. And now, we're here. We end up both alone." Lea smile bitterly.

"Gago din pala yang si Rob. Ni hindi nga kita pinaiyak nun dahil may babae ako. Pinaubaya kita sa kanya para mahalin hindi para ganituhin." Ngpipigil si Aga sa kanyang galit. Lea tears started to roll down.

"Halika nga dito." Lumapit si Aga kay Lea at niyakap niya ito. Hindi napigilan ni Lea ang humagolhol.

Aga tighten his hug. He make sure that Lea won't feel alone this time.

"Sabi niya he feel so small when he's with me. Sabi niya he can't do anything without my name. He said mas mahal ko pa ang career ko kaysa sa kanya. Gusto daw niya lumabas sa anino ko. Bakit ba Aga ginawa ko naman lahat yun ah para sa amin. And I'm who I'am now before I met him. He marry me having this one in my life." Lea said it while crying. She finally tell everything that makes her feel heavy inside.

"Gago talaga, He did not marry an ordinary woman. He didn't think that first before she ask you to marry him. Sana hindi isang Broadway diva ang pinakasalan niya. Sana hindi isang Lea Salonga ang pinangasawa niya. You don't deserve him. You don't deserve to be hurt like this." Aga kissed her forehead still caressing Lea.

"Sana hindi na lang kita pina.ubaya sa iba. Sana maging matapang na lang ako nuon. Sana hindi na lang ako nakinig sa pero ko." Aga said unintentionally.

Napatingin si Lea kay Aga dahil sa mga sinasabi niya.

"You didn't wait me. It's okay it's in the past we should move on." Lea answer him but still Aga hug her more tightly.

###########

Amanda went to Atasha's room. She never hear anything from her since the day her Mom died. She noticed that Atasha always cry but never say a word. When she aked her the only answer she get from her is a hug. She's kinda worried about it.

"Tash?" She knock Atasha's Room
Atasha open the door. Her room is dark she didn't switch on the lights.

"Tash do you want me to switch on the lights or no?" Mandi asked.

"Don't switch it on Ate please." Atasha said and crawl in her bed. Mandi lie beside her.

"Where's Nicole Ate?" Atasha finally started the conversation.

"She's with Andres you know their Minecraft thing" Mandi said and give Atasha little smile.

Atasha change her position in supine. They both looking up the ceiling. Mandi turn her gaze to Atasha who's seriously staring at the ceiling.

"Ate? It really hurts. I feel so empty. I feel so much weight here." Atasha pointed her heart.

"Sometimes you need to feel it. You need to appreciate the pain. Pain demands to be felt kasi Tash. Kahit paano mo iwasan talagang mararamdaman mo yan." Mandi said and hold Atasha's hand.

"Ate why Mom need to leave us? Bakit ngayon? Hindi man lang niya ako makikitang mg debut. We're been talking about my debut last month kahit super layo pa nun. Kahit 4 years pa ang iintayin. Ate, I want to cry whole night but I realize all my tears can't bring mommy back." Her tears rolled down her cheeks and she sobbed.

"Yes, all your tears can't bring her back but it can bring back the peace that your heart and mind lose when she left you. It can wash away the pain. It can make you feel lighter. Tash there's nothing wrong in crying. Sometimes all we need is just a good cry. Maybe, I'm not hurt like you do but still I'm in pain too. You can cry with me." Both of them still looking at the ceiling and their tears flowing down from their eyea

"Ate how long I'm going to feel this pain? When will be this achy heart will be heal. How long I'm going to miss Mom like this? How long I'm going to feel this emptiness that I'm feeling right now?" This time Atash crawled to hug Amanda.

"Tash, sometimes time can't say it. Not all the time that time heal all wounds, ease the pain, and fill the emptiness that your feeling right now. Someday, Somehow in humans life there are circumstances that will make us strong. Always, always remember this Ate is always here for you. Ate can be strong for you. Ate will do everything to make you feel lighter. If Ate can take that emptiness Ate will do. You're not alone in this. We're team in this hmmnnn? Always remember Ate loves you so much." Tasha hug her tighter and she so does, she cuddle her sister because she know that this is the only thing she can do for Atasha right now. She know no one can take Atasha's heavy feeling she feels right now. No pain reliever that could ever ease the pain. But a warm hug and assurance that she will never leave her can make Atasha's feeling okay in short period of time.

Guys! Thank you thank you talaga. I don't know how to send my gratitude to all of you.

Hope you like this update.

Sorry for typos and grammatical errors. This is unedited.