Chapter 30

It's been one week since the twins are living with Lea. The twins are comfortable with Lea they grew up with her. So there's no big adjustments they need to do.

It's Saturday the Atasha and Andres have practice in their school. Soccer for Atasha, basketball for Andres. Lea has rehearsal she decided to send the twins na rin. Nicole and Mandi left home.

Mandi is busy doing r painting while Nicole is in playing her iPad sitting beside her.

"Kapatid!" Mandi called her little sister. But Nicole didn't get it.

"Hahahaha, Nic that means Sister." Mandi stop what she's doing and sit beside her. She hug Nicole. Wala lang gusto lang niya lambingin ang baby sister niya.

"Where's Papa nga pala? I've noticed since I arrived here I didn't see him" She asked her. Kasi hindi na niya nakikita si Rob.

"The usual he's in business trip in cebu" Nicole said like she's not bothering where her father is.

Mani nod. She noticed also that from the night they had dinner with Rob. Nicole became cold to her dad. She's not that clingy or sweet to him. That makes Mandi curious about what happen to her.

"You don't miss him?" Mandi trying to let Nicole spill what's on her mind. To her surprise Nicole cry.

"Baby? Why? Sorry if ate provoke you to miss Papa so much." She's trying to stop Nicole from crying. She wipe Nicole's tears.

Nicole shake her head. " Ate it's not like that." She cry again.

"Then what is it? You can tell Ate everything Nic. Diba we promise to each other to tell everything. No secrets." Mandi said she hate seeing Nicole crying.

"There's a woman in the ladies room approach me to the restaurant where we ate dinner." Nicole started to talk. "She said that Dad will going to leave us. She said that Dad don't love us. She said that she's Dad girlfriend." Mandi's eyes started to wey from tears. Na.awa siya sa kapatid niya.

"Are you sure that she's telling you the truth?" She make sure of it. Nicole nod.

"She showed me pictures of her and Dad." Nicole now sobs.

"Is she pregnant Nic?" She asked to make sure that the woman she saw with Rob in church are the same.

"How did you know ate?" Nicole asked her back in curious look.

"Last Saturday I saw Papa with a pregnant woman in church." Mandi says.

"Ate I hate Dad, why he do this to us to Mom." Nicole burst I tears. Mandi hug her tightly. On her mind Nicole didn't deserve this kind of pain. She's too young for this situation.

"Ate how are we going to tell Mom? I don't want her to get hurt." Nicole look up.

"Don't think about it. Ate can take care of it. Always remember Ate is her for you. No matter what happen ha just call Ate. You can cry on me. Okay?" Mandi assure her sister na hindi siya ng iisa. Natatakot si Mandi na Nicole might suffer depression because she's too young from this kind of emotional stress.

#######

After ng rehearsal ni Lea maaga pa kaya she decided to pass by in the hospital yo visit Charlene.

"Hi, Cha where's Aga?" She asked Cher kasi nakita niya mg.isa lang ito sa room niya.

"Hi Lei, bumalik sa office niya may kailangan lang siya asikasuhin." Charlene answer in weak voice.

"I brought you some fruits do you want to eat?" Charlene shake her haed saying no.

"Lei" she signal Lea to sit beside her.

"Do you want something?" Lea asked her. Charlene gulped harder to start to speak.

"Thank you" she mouthed to Lea. Her voice didn't go out because she's about to cry na. The tears are on her eyelids already.

"Shhhh!" Lea rub her hand. Her eyes also are watery already.

"Ikaw na bahala sa kambal at kay Aga lei ha? Alam ko you'll take care of them. I know this is go much to ask but I don't know another  person whom I can trust. I know you love them like the way I do." Charlene's tears slid on her cheeks. Lea too. They're both crying.

"Ano ka ba cha. I know you can go through this. Ikaw pa diba let's fight Cancer. At si Aga iiwan mo sa akin? Seryoso ka? Baka palaging world war 3 alam mo naman yun palagi loko loko. Ikaw lang ang nakakapagpatino. Wago iwan yun hindi nila kakayanin." Lea sobs she feel the pain that cha is feeling deep inside now.

"Hahaha, Ikaw lei you're trying to be crazy kahit sobrang serious ko na. Basta Lea Salonga.ha? Please promise me. When I'm gone you'll take care of me. Ikaw lang ang pwedeng pumalit sa pwesto ko sa buhay ng pamilya ko. And ikaw please choose your happiness this time. Please wag ka na masyado selfless Lea. At salamat pala sa pagpapahiram mo kay Amanda you and Aga are so lucky to her. She has a good heart. She deserve to be happy too lei. Don't let yourself suffer. Don't be a prisoner." Charlene said Lea look down she know what Charlene mean.

"Lei promise me. I know hindi na ako mgtatagal dito. Lei I'm tired I want to rest please take care of them ha? Lalo na si Atasha Lei mahina ang batang yun. Lei Alam mo naman na lumaban ako pero hindi ko na kaya lei dito na lang talaga ako." Charlene pleaded while crying. Lea nod and hug her friend.

"Don't worry Cha, you don't need to ask me I will take care of them." She assure her

After that Cha get take her medicine. A few minutes nakatulog si Charlene. Tamang tama ang pagdating ni Aga. Lea bid her goodbye to him.

She's in front of the hospital waiting for her car. She let her driver to go to mall near the hospital para hindi mainip sa paghihintay sa kanya. When she saw a familiar person. She went near to make sure that she know that person. Nakatalikod ang lalaki sa kanya habang inalalayan ang buntis na babae palabas sa sasakyan.

"Love, careful" She heard the man say it to the woman who is pregnant. Her eyebrow raise upon hearing it.

"Don't worry Love, okay lang kami ng baby mo" The woman replied and give the man a peck on his lips.

She didn't bother to call their attention. She's waiting the man to face her. When the man turned around. She smile.

"Cebu business trip ROB?" She emphasize rob name.

Rob was stunned seeing her. You can see that he's nervous. He gulp before saying anything.

"Hon Let me talk to you" Rob trying t hold her.

"Yes, I think we need to but not here." Lea walk away then she remember something to say.

"Congratulations by the way" she smirked. Tamang tama ang pagdating ng kotse niya. Agad siya sumakay. She lean on the seat and close her eyes she's trying to control her tears not to fall.

Dedicated to paufig thank you for reading my story.
To: kimmcodilla this is for you also since you did good in your interview.

Then para din to sa inyong lahat na ngbabasa, ngvovote at ngcocomment.

Thank you!