Chapter 54

"Lopez!"

Someone called Amanda

"Lopez"

Amanda turned and smile to him.

"Hey? Morales how are you?" Mandi give a warm hug to her old friend.

"I'm good but still I missed Philippines so much. I missed you" Napatigil si Mandi sa sinabi niya.

"Lopez, how are you? It's been like 3 years ago since ngkita tayo? What's new with you?"

"I'm fi---"

"Anak, Mandi" Napatigil si Mandi ng tinawag siya ni Aga.

"Dad"

"By the way I need to go bye"

Dali dali niya pinuntahan ang Daddy niya.

"Who's that man?" Aga asked his daughter.

"I don't know dad may tinanong lang" mandi lied to him.

"Next time don't talk to strangers baka mapano ka" Aga said it firmly.

"Dad, I'm not a kid anymore for that line. Like duhhh I'm 20 years old not twenteen hahahha" Mandi joke that makes Aga laugh too.

"But still you're Daddy's baby no matter what your age is." Aga said and pinch her nose.

"Remember I'm turning 21 na kaya. I'm not a baby anymore" Mandi pouted.

"Ang cute ng baby Ate" Aga tease her.

"Mommy!!" Mandi run to her Mom who's busy picking up all the goods they need para sa birthday ni Amanda.

"Nak, after natin dito we're going to see my friend pa ha para sa damit mo." Lea said.

"Moooommmmy" Amanda hug her my sideways that makes lea stop what she's doing.

"Oh, Why so clingy my princess ha? You need something?" Lea teased her and put her arms on Mandi.

"Eiii" mandi pouted that makes Lea laugh. She kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Ang cute ng Baby ko" she squeeze Mandi's cheeks.

"Ouchhhh Mom, stop calling me baby. I'm turning 21 na" she crossed her arms.

"Hala, Kahit 40 years old ka baby ka pa rin ni Mommy"

Aga heard what Lea said.

"See? Baby ka pa kaya don't talk to strangers Baby" Aga butt in.

"I'm hungry na, I want to eat, I want to eat." Pagmamaktol ni Mandi.

"Nak for a while may kulang pa. I need to complete all the this stuffs pa." Lea said trying to convinced her.

"No, I want to eat na, Let's go na kasi. I'm hungry na I want to eat naaa" Parang bata pangungulit ni Mandi.

"Amanda" Lea called her name and she know that when her Mom do that galit na ito.

She stand beside lea and Aga. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Gusto ako maging baby kaya I'm acting like one tapos magagalit" Mandi murmured. Aga and Lea heard it.

"Tayo na nga Mommy baka mgtantrums pa to baby natin"  Aga hug her and squeeze her on his arms.

"I can't breathe dad, tapos dami tao kaya oh baka ma issue na naman kayo" Pagrereklamo niya. Pero she stop what she's saying. Out of no where nasabi niya yun.

Aga and Lea look at her. They're wondering if she remembered something.

"Syempre, sikat kayo baka ano na namang issue to, You know bashers and everything. I'm so so hungry naaaaaa let's eatttttt naaa" She said while showing puppy eyes to her parents.

"Tayo na baka magwala pa to" Lea said while smiling.

########

Lea is staring to her daughter. Lots of thoughts running on her mind. She's very happy seeing her daughter like this. She loves how Mandi cling her, how Mandi sulk, how her daughter get jealous everytime her fans called her Mom. She really love her Mandi right now.

"Mommy try this one" Sinobuan siya ni Mandi. That makes lea cut her thoughts.

"Anak, I'm serious about what I've said earlier don't talk to someone na di mo kilala" Aga open up it again.

"Why? What happened ba kanina?" Lea asked.

"I saw her talking with someone at lalaki pa" Aga said

"You're being too overprotective ha Muhlach" Lea teased him.

"Gwapo ba anak?" Lea really tried to tease Aga. She's controlling herself not to laugh because she can really see how Aga annoyed right now.

"Sobraa Mommy" Mandi ride on

"Mas gwapo pa sa Daddy mo nuh?" Lea said while smiling.

"Hmmmn" Mandi acting like she's thinking.

"Gwapo nga baka drug addict yun" Aga said without any emotions

"Hindi kaya Dad si Morales yun" Mandi said

"Kilala mo siya?" Ngtataka tanong ni Aga.

"Hindi, I mean oo kasi ng he said that he's family name is Morales."

"Let's eat the dessert na nga parang ang sarap neto" Mandi eat her ice Cream.

camz_loveJo hey! Dedicated to say. Hehe

Happy New Year!!!!!! 🎇🎆🎉🎊🎊