Chapter 40

Amanda wake up early. She saw Atasha and Andres sleep soundly beside her. She go out to her room and smell the aroma of bacon. So, she decided to went to their kitchen. Maybe it's her mom. She miss Lea so much na talaga kasi madalang na sila mgkita dahil sobrang busy sa Fun home.

"Dad?" She was surprised by her dad's presence here in their kitchen early in the morning.

"Good morning my best artist!" Aga went near to her and kissed her.

"Why are you here? Did you sleep here?" Mandi asked him.

"Good Morning kaya muna kay daddy pwede naman yun diba?" Aga says.

"Ay, sorry po Good morning. Now answer me dad" Na.upon si Amanda sa chair ng counter table nila.

"Okay first of all. I want to make bawi kasi laki ng kasalanan ni daddy. Then, i didn't sleep here. Ma.aga lang ako pumunta dito para ipag luto kayo ng breakfast." Aga placed the foods on the table.

"Good morning" Andres and Atasha greeted rubbing their eyes.

"Good morning" Nicole shown up behind the twins.

"Dad? Tito?" The three of them said in chorus.

"Okay, Good morning, I'm here to make bawi and I'm starting it now. I cooked breakfast for you. Upo na para makakain na kayo at makabawi si Dad sa inyo." Aga pull the chairs for them.

"Dad Tita still sleeping?" Atasha asked him.

"Ay, oo nga pala pinasasabi niya na good morning sa into. She need to go in Makati early for early preparation for their last night tonight. And we're going to watch." Masayang pagbabalita ni Aga.

"How about me? I can't watch it. I'm only 10." Nicole pout her lips.

"Your mom said you watch it because we will let you explain about it. And you're her daughter." Aga smile and pinch cheek.

"Yeyyyyy! Really?" Nicole make sure what Aga said. Aga nod that makes Nicole to smile bigger as the usual.

########

Aga brought them to mall. Nag enjoy sila sa arcade. Ngrace race sila sa bump cars at ng kinect din sila.

Aga took pictures and videos of them and send it to Lea. Every break Lea watch it and smile alone.

"Ate Lei what are you watching?" Cris asked her. Cris noticed that Lea is smiling while looking at her phone.

"Aga send me some pictures and videos lang" Pangiti sagot ni Lea. That makes Cris look at her with a meaningful look.

"What? What's on your mind? Cris." Lea shake her head she know what's on cris mind.

"You know Ate Lei, I'm a big fan of you and Kuya Aga love team. Super bagay niyo kaya." Cris said and teased her.

"Hay nako Cris ikaw you're making some scenario on your mind." Lea said and drink her coffee.

"Ate lei what's wrong with that. Kuya Aga is widow for 8 months and your annuled for 6 months. You and Kuya Aga are good together the. Your childrens too." Cris insisted her thoughts.

" Hay, nako Cris let's go na start na tayo" Lea stood up, smile and went to stage.

Dinala sila ni Aga sa Italian restaurant kasi ito ang favorite na restaurant ni Atasha. While they're waiting their order. Someone took picture of them the flash of the camera took their attention. Aga about to approach him but Mandi stop him.

"Dad don't mind him. Let's enjoy this day please." Mandi show her charming smile to Aga. Her dad sit down and continue talking to them.

Aga is very hands on to Nicole.  Nicole is the youngest among them and need more attention on her food.