Chapter 2

Lea arrived home so exhausted because of traffic and of course, of her thoughts about her daughter that she left.

"Hi hon." Rob kissed her. "So how was the event?" Rob asked her

"Good, Lots of young artist hon. Aga bought new painting for Atasha." Lea said and sit down.

"Hello daddy!" It's nicole.

"Oh, how are you young lady? Did you behave well there?" Rob let Nicole sit on his lap.

"Of course, I didn't give mom headache. Right mom?" Nicole

"Yes, she's a good girl hon." Lea said while rubbing her temple.

"You know dad. I've talked and meet one of the painter there. Her name is Amanda she's pretty and really nice." Nicole said in excitement.

"Wow! So you do you have new friend?" Rob

"Yeah! But I don't think so if I'll meet her again. Ate Atasha love her work she said that it really have a story and heart on her works." Nicole

"Oh! So this lady must be a good one coz atasha admire her work." Rob

"Nic, go to bed already it's getting late. And give your iPad to daddy." Lea interrupted them. Nicole follow her mom and she said good night to her parents.

"Hon? Are you okay?" Rob asked Lea he noticed that lea is not in the mood.

"Ahmmm, Hon? Can I find her?" Lea said and look at to her husband.

"Who? Your daughter?" Rob hold Lea's hand because he know how hard it is to Lea. Asking him to find her daughter to the other man.

Lea nod "It just lang kasi kanina grabe sakit ang naramdaman ko nung ini explain ng isang painter yung message ng gawa nya. Aga bought the painting. I know it hit him also." Lea said while her  tears flowing to checks.

"That feeling na she's telling you. If you have the chance not to let some kid feel like they are unwanted. Please so do it. Hon yun yung message ng painter sa mga tao nandun. She explained to us that her painting is all about a daughter who felt forgotten by her parents but still she's hoping that one day her parents will come back and tell her that is not forgotten. What if hon my daughter think the same way? What if my daughter still suffer from the pain that i've made? Hon, I should find her and tell her that she is not being forgotten, I want to let her know that i love her." Lea didn't control herself to breakdown. Rob hug her and make her feel that he support her.

"Shhhssshh! Don't worry hon we will going to find her. Let's talk it with Aga and Charlene. It must be you and Aga's decision. They're going to involve in this too it's not all about you hon so let's talk to them okay?" Rob

*********

While Aga is driving going home the twin is peacefully sleeping at the back seat.

"Babe are you okay?" Charlene asked him and rub his shoulder. She noticed after the speech of one of the artist Aga mind is nowhere to find. Charlene know that it's about to his daughter that lea left in orphanage. Aga nod and give Charlene a weak smile.

Aga and Charlene are now in there room.

"Babe, Can I find her?" Aga ask Charlene. Charlene went her closer and sit beside him.

"Babe, yes you can. Ever since naman diba okay lang ako na hanapin mo sya. Anak mo sya may karapatan sya makilala ka at si Lea. Talk about it to Lea. The two of you must have the same decision Hindi naman pwede ikaw lang ang gusto hanapin sya." Charlene said it and rub Aga's back.

"Thank you babe. Thank you so much!" Aga hold Charlene's hand and kissed it.