Chapter 12

Lea and Aga decided to talk their children about their daughter for them to prepare. Whatever the results is. Tomorrow they'll going to see the result if Amanda is their daughter.

Lea on Nicole. Rob is not here because he's out of the country for their business.

"Nic, Princess can you sleep here? Mom want you to sleep beside me." Paglalambing ni Lea sa anak niya.

"Sure mom, I love that. Hehehe I want sleep beside you always." Nicole jumped into Lea's bed.

"Princess? Mom need to tell you something." Lea caressing nicole's hair. While Nicole hugging her.

"What is it mom?" Nicole asked and look up to her mom.

"Remember what I've told you before about your sister?" Lea said and trying not to confuse Nicole.

"Yes, your daughter with Tito Aga? She's our ate right? Me, Ata Atasha and Kuya Andres?" Nicole said it. That's what lea said Nicole is smart kid.

"Ah-huh" Lea answered

"Mom, that's not an answer. What about her?" Nicole said and cross her arms. She's sitting right now, trying to figure out what lea is up to.

"I think we found her and I want her to be with us. Is that okay? Or how do you feel about it.?" Lea asked her hoping that Nicole's reaction is on her side. Lea is waiting how nicole would react about it.

"I don't want her to be with us. She's going to get your attention." Nicole trying to trick her mom. She saw how sad Lea when she heard it.

"Hahaha Mom you're so funny! Joke! Of course I want to have a big sister here. I want here to be with us. I love to meet her and know her. How I wish nga na Ate Amanda is my real sister before kasi super galing nya sa video games. She defeated Kuya Andres. But now I'm going to have an Ate na I hope she's like Ate Amanda." Nicole said it gleefully.

Lea sigh as a sign of relief. She thought that Nicole will going to have hard times accepting this kind of situation. She think that she really has a smart daughter.

"Thanks princess for being such an understanding daughter to mom." Lea hug and kissed Nicole.

"When I'm going to meet her mom?" Nicole asked.

"Soon baby, Let's sleep na it's getting late." Lea sing a lullaby to Nicole.

"Good night mom"  Nicole murmured and fell asleep.

"Good night princess, I love you" Lea kissed her.

####

Aga and Charlene are now facing the twins. They're going to talk them about their eldest sister.

"Twins dad have something to tell you." Charlene begin to talk.

The twins are now nervous. If what this is all about. They're thinking that their parents might tell them that they're going to file an annulment or they're going to separate na.

"Twins your  mom and I think that" the twins breath deep and waiting for the next word from their dad.

"We think that you must know this. You all know about my daughter to your Tita Lea right?" The twin just nod.

"We think we found her. We need to know your thoughts about it." Aga said  and look at the twins in their eyes.

"Tash?" Charlene asked their daughter

"Ahm, the idea of having an older sister to me is great mom, dad I have an Ate to bonding with and have kakampi against adres. I hope she's nice." Atasha said

"Don't worry princess she is, I'm sure your going along with each other." Aga said in assurance.

"Whooo! That's unfair dad. Very unfair, don't tell me dad that I'm going to handle another Atasha? How bad my life would be." Andres put his hands on his face and act like he's crying.

"Don't worry son, she's not like more Atasha. She has A little bit of Andres too. You can bond with her don't worry. She's cool." Aga said and laugh

"Oh yeah!" Andres smirked and Atasha rolled her eyes.

"Dad when are we going to meet her?" The twins said in chorus. They are so excited meeting their ate.

"Soon twins" Aga is so happy. He can see that everything is good

Charlene and Aga is now in the hospital where they let the DNA testing done. They are no waiting for the results. While Lea is in the studio she has work today. Charlene assured her that they'll call Lea once the result will be release.

"Babe, it's gonna be fine." Charlene hold Aga's hand. She can see that Aga is tense and nervous.

"Babe, if Amanda is my daughter. I don't know how to tell her or how to fix everything. Babe I know how we broke her she show us that she's okay but I can feel it babe she's not." Aga said and release a deep sigh.

"Mr. Muhlach?" The attending Medtech called him.

Aga took the envelope. He look at Charlene.

"I'll call Lea babe" Aga nod

######

They're in Aga's office in their house. They decided to see the results her because it's more private.

"Open it Ags" Lea said it. Aga read the result and a tears drop down on his cheeks.

"Ags, what's the result? Come on say it." Irita sabi ni Lea paano ba kasi si Aga hindi ngsasalita.

"Aga Muhlach!" Galit na sabi ni Lea. Aga gave the papers to her and she read it.

"Lei? What's the result?" Charlene asked she's confused with their reactions. Aga and Lea cried upon reading the result.

Charlene took the paper from Lea.

"Oh My!"