Chapter 7

"Babe, how's your day?" Sinalubong ni Charlene si Aga.

"Babe we need to talk." Aga said and sit down.

"About what?"

"Babe, I think we found her already were not yet sure but lots of things shows that there is a big chance that she's our daughter." Aga explained it to Charlene
"That's great babe but let's make sure before were going to tell it to the twins and babe can I meet her?"

"Actually babe, I'm planning to invite her here in our house to know more about her and to meet you and the twins. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure no problem. When are you going to invite her? Is she has idea about what you and lea up to her?"

"None, babe all she know that I'm her client and I requested her to make a painting for me."

"Great! She love to paint too? Like Atasha?" Charlene become more excited when she heard about it. She's very sure that if this girl would be Aga and Lea's daughter Atasha would love her because they have the same passion.

####

Lea is busy preparing Nicole's stuff for school her phone ring and it is Aga.

"Yes?" Lea answered it and continue what she's doing.

"I and Cha planning to invite Amanda here tomorrow for dinner. And we were thinking to invite you too are you free tomorrow?"

"Are sure about this?" Lea asked him coz it's a torture for her and him.

"Yes, diba I told you that we need to know more about her and maybe this is the time we could get sample from her for DNA testing." Aga

"I see sure, I could come what time is it?" Lea

"Dinner time around 7. Bring Nicole and Rob with you. Okay?" Aga

"Okay, Rob can't go with me he's in abroad for business." Lea

"Okay then see you tomorrow."

"Okay see you bye."