Chapter 43

Amanda is now standing infront of her old home. This is the place where she really called home for past six years. Before she met the people who always caused pain to her. She here in the place where she met the people who accept her with no doubt and love her without asking in return.

"Amanda, pasok ka" The old lady opened the gate and let her in.

"Sila Mattie po nandyan po ba?" She asked her old land lady. Yes she's here in the place where she called home. To the place where the people who truly understand her live.

"Nasa taas wala naman pasok sila kanina naka.usap ko si Regina" On Mandi's mind the old lady stay the same she always know about her boarders.

"Ikaw ha, pamangkin ka pala ni Aga Muhlach kaya pala kinuha ka nila dito. Alam mo muntik na talaga ako maniwala sa isip ko na anak ka mila Lea." The old lady said in happiness. But that make Amanda feel the pain again. She remember how her Mother disowned her in public television.

"Sige po ha akyat lang po ako. Salamat po" Pag.papaalam niya nito para na rin maka.iwas sa sakit ng katotohanan.

She's wiping her tears as she going up the stairs. The tears that she keep on holding infront of the old lady.

She take a deep sigh and fix herself before knocking the door of her old room.

"Mattie?, Cath? Reg?" She called her friends as she knock the door.

Mattie opened the door scratching her eyes.  She knew it they're sleeping. This is their favorite hobby after class they will sleep and wake up for dinner.

"Hellooo Everyone! How are you guys?" She shouted gleefully. Like there's nothing happened.

"Hoyyyy!!! Reg! Cath! Gising kayo!" Pangungulit niya sa dalawa niyang kaibigan kasi ngtakip lang ito mg unan sa mukha.

"Mattie Wag ka ng matulog ulit."  Hinila hila niya si Mattie para bumangon ulit.

"Aalis na nga lang ako. Ipapagpalit niyo naman pala ako sa tulog niyo." She said in sad tone. She's acting like she's about to go out. When Regina throw her pillow to her.

"O.Aaaaaaaa! Superb!" Regina said and get up.

"Akala ko ba wala kayong pasok di makatulog na kayo ng super rami oras diba? Kaya gumising na kayo I have something for you guys pa naman" Amanda said and show them the paper bags she's bringing.

"Ano yan pagkain?" Dali daling bangon ni Cathy.

"Hindi" Pay iinarte sagot ni Mandi.

"Eh ano?" Mattie get up and look at her.

"T-shirt. I saw it in the mall kanina and it's so cute." Hindi mo makikita ang sakit at lungkot na nararamdaman ni Amanda. She get out the shirt and give it to them.

 She get out the shirt and give it to them

"Wow! Super cute. Talagang Salonga-Muhlach kana ngayon kasi hindi ka na kuripot. Hahahahahha" Cathy said and laugh.

"Speaking of your family. How are they? Kumusta na kayo ikaw hindi ka na ngbabalita sa amin." Mattie asked her.