Chapter 13

"Oh my!" Charlene said and she can't believe what she saw.

"It's her! She's  your daughter!" Charlene exclaimed.

"Babe, Lei?" Charlene called them.

"Ags? She's our daughter. I knew it from the first time o saw and talked her." Lea said in sob.

"Lei? We need to let her know and fix everything." Aga said he can't believe that despite of everything they has a wonderful daughter.

#####

"Mandiiiiiiiiiii!"

"Regina! Ano ba naman gusto mo ba malaman ng buong mundo ang pangalan ko?!" Inis na sagot ni Amanda she didn't bother to turn her because she's busy painting her piece for Aga.

"What?!" She's asking regina now coz her friend is standing in front of her.

"Reg, naman you know how I hate it when someone disturbing me while I'm painting. So, what?!" Instead of telling Amanda she just pointing her lips. Amanda turn and she saw Lea and Aga.

"Ay, hala po. Good morning po. Sorry po sobrang kalat." Tarantang kinuha ni amanda ang gamit na nakakalat sa room nila at isa isang tinatapon sa kung saan pwede Ito matago. She know how organized Lea is.

Lea smiled and Aga now can't believe that her daughter that he want to see for a long time ago. Now, she's here. She's in front of them. It's like his world stop upon seeing her daughter.

"Sir Aga? Ok lang ba kayo?" Amanda snapped her fingers and laugh.

"Sorry, Amanda nagandahan lang ako sa gawa." Aga made an alibi.

"Ay, hindi pa po tapos yan. Hehe upo po kayo." Amanda offered them a chair.

Lea and Aga observing how the way Amanda talked, laugh and move.

Lord, thank you for giving me a daughter like her. Thank you for this moment. She's really my daughter. Her laugh. Her eyes and smile. It's all mine. She got her dad's sense of humor at ang pagkamakalat niya nakuha pa rin niya sa dad nya.

Lea is now speaking to herself on her mind.

Anak ko nga to makalat din eh! At ang mukha talaga akin yan hindi maitatangi. Kung humalakhak parang nanay naman nya.

Even Aga, he's talking himself alson on his mind.

"Miss Lea? Sir Aga? Bakit po nga pala napa aga dito?" Amanda asked. She find the acting weird. Like they just sit and look at her but you can say that they're out of nowhere.

"Ah, Nicole want to invite you in our house today she miss you." Lea said

"Ohhhhw, I miss her too. Now na po?" Amanda said

"Yup, if you're free?"

"Sure po, pero kailangan ko pa po maligo. Kayo po Sir Aga ano po maipag lilingkod ko po sa inyo?" Amanda said it jokingly and bow her head.