Chapter 14

Amanda done fixing herself. She go back to where Aga and Lea is.

"Im done na po." Amanda smile to them.

"Let's go?" Aga asked them.

They're now walking going back to their car when Lea hold Amanda's hand. Amanda stop and look at their hands. Lea smile and amanda give her the sweetest smile to Lea. She hold Lea's hand too. Aga smile upon seeing Amanda and Lea holding hands.

"Get in ladies" Aga opened the doors for Amanda and Lea.

"Thank you Ags."

"Your welcome." Aga smile to Lea

"Thank you po."

"Your welcome my princess" aga said and bow his head. They laugh and Amanda feel again the weird feeling she's feeling when Aga called her princess.

"Amanda, dun ka na lang mg dinner sa bahay kasi parang matatagalan tayo makarating into eh." Lea said she's sitting beside aga. Actually they're planning to tell Amanda and their children the truth tonight. It's part of their acting hehe.

"Sige po miss Lea wala naman po akong raket mamayang Gabi." Amanda agreed she's busy playing quiz up oh her phone.

"Amanda drop the miss Lea call me R
Tita, Mama or Mommy." Lea wink at aga.

"Okay po mommy." Amanda didn't bother what she's talking. She's busy thinking about the correct answer.

Lea look at her after hearing that Amanda called her mommy. Amanda noticed her and stop what she's doing.

"Bakit po? Ano po ulit sinabi nyo?" She asked Lea again.

"You just called mommy"

"Hala! Sorry po. I didn't mean it. Po kaso nadala po ako sa nilalaro ko sorry po." Nahihiya si Amanda kay Lea

"No, it's okay in liked it. Call me mom hehehe"

Amanda smile " call me Mandi na rin po. I allow people call me by that name if they're close to my heart he he." Amanda said and smile

"How about me can I call you mandi too?" Singit ni Aga.

"Epal kA talaga AGS." Lea teased him.

"Ahmmm, Let me think po muna ha? Hahahhahaha"

"Ay wag mo na pag.isipan close naman tayo eh." Kunwaring ngtatampo si Aga.

Hahahahhahaa " okay po namimilit kayo eh." They laugh.

Habang nasa byahi sila pabalik sa bahay ni Lea. Na traffic sila. So, they decided to stop by in the mall and buy the ingredients that they'll be needed in their dinner later.

"Mandi what do you want to for dinner?" Amanda asked her. They're now walking in the aisle of the grocery store. While Aga is following them pushing the cart.

"Ahm, I don't know po. Hehe basta pagkain OK na ako hahaha"

"How about chicken buffalo wings?" Aga suggested.

"Sige po! Gusto ko po yan!" Biglang na excite si Amanda kasi it's her favorite.

"Sige ags what's the ingredients ba?" Lea asked him.

They're look like a picture of a very happy family. Aga teach Mandi how to pick the right ingredients for the sauce. Becauseansi is very curious how to make it. Lea smile looking at her daughter very fun of learning new things.

"Diba si Aga Muhlach yan?" Narinig no Lea ang dalawang babae ng.uusap.

"Oo teka, land anak ba nya yang kasama nya?" The other lady asked.