Chapter 17

(Play the multimedia for background music. ✌✌)

"Ako"  Lea was shocked hearing it. She was stuck in her place upon seeing her visitor.

She just look at to her visitor she font know how to react. If she will hug her visitor or just stay where she is and wait for the moment that her visitor will react to.

"Po" Amanda continue what she's saying. Yes, it's her. She went here to Lea. She want to did the thing that should be done.

Lea cried her hands trembling. She want to hug Amanda but she's scared what if Amanda will withdraw her hug.

"I want to know everything. I want to listen now. I'll try to understand everything. All I'm asking now is gor you to tell me the truth. No sugar coating, just tell me everything. No matter how hurt it is. I just want know the whole story." Amanda couldn't stop her tears from flowing. She's trying to wipe it with her arms.

 She's trying to wipe it with her arms

"I'll tell you everything. Thank you for giving me a chance. You want me to call your dad?" Lea went near to her trying to touch Amanda but she don't know how.

"Wag po muna gusto ko po muna ang malaman ang explanation niyo." Amanda said plainly.

"It was our second movie when I and your dad in a relationship. We kept it as a secret because that's the rule when you're in this industry. Deny everything personal relationship need to be kept. I and your dad was so careless that time. We let our feelings rule our relationship. I got pregnant. I was so young and scared that time Anak." Lea hold Amanda's hand she pause for a while to let get some air.

"Natakot ako, natakot ako sa sasabihin ng tao, sa pamilya ko at natakot ako kung may maibibigay ba akong pamilya sayo

"Natakot ako, natakot ako sa sasabihin ng tao, sa pamilya ko at natakot ako kung may maibibigay ba akong pamilya sayo. That time I was thinking about myself. I became so selfish I'm not yet ready to settled down with your dad. I have lots of dreams. I have lots of things want to do. But I didn't think to abort you I can assure you that. It just that I don't know how to keep you. I'd decided to leave you. I don't know what to do that time. Then, Sister Teri nilapitan nya ako sa simbahan kung saan ngsisimba sya at dun nya ako nakita umiiyak. She asked me what's my problem then there she became my instant solution" 
Lea trying to make Amanda understand it clearly.