Chapter 24

Amanda wake up by the cold breeze of the air. She's waiting for sunrise. Her friends are soundly sleeping beside her. She's sitting inside their tent her chin is on top of his knees.

She's sitting there waiting for the sun to rise up. Like waiting for real life to begin. Now, she decided to make peace from her past. She decided not to screw up her present, like the rays of the sun she will bright up her life. She get out from their tent. She's standing facing the direction where the sun will show up. Amanda close her eyes feeling the smooth sensation that the cold air gives to her.

As the sun slowly go out. Amanda release a deep sigh to have more air in her lungs.

"Good Morning Mandi! Welcome to your new world Amanda Liana Salonga Muhlach! You can rock it like what you did. Hey! Amanda Liana Lopez thank you! Thank you for a wonderful journey! Goodbye! It's was nice meeting you." Amanda shouted from her lungs. Her knees weak that make her to bend it. She's crying now, but not because of pain, but because of relief. She feels lighter now. She want to live her life as a daughter who's not longing for parent's love and care.

"Mandi! Or Amanda Liana Salonga Muhlach! You can rock your new life, new beginning! Go beeyotch!" Mattie shouted. She didn't notice that her friends are standing behind her.

"Mandi Girl! Don't let life rule you but instead rule your life! Hello Amanda Liana Salonga Muhlach." Cathy shouted too.

"Heyyyyy! Hi there Amanda Good luck and I know you will rock your Salonga-Muhlach world! Be it!" Regina shouted. Amanda open her arms saying them to come over and give her a hug.

"Thank you for always there for me. Thank you for being my family." Amanda said while in their group hug.

"Basta, if you need a shoulder to cry on. If you want a warm hug. If you need a company to be drunk with. If you need us. We're only one call away. We'll always be here for you. Remember than ha?" Mattie said she nod and smile.

########

Lea keep on walking back and forth. She can fix herself to keep still. She's worried about Mandi.

"Mandi, where are you? Bakit ayaw mong sagutin ang tawag at text ko." Lea is now talking to herself.

She's trying to call and text mandi but now mandi's cannot be reach. Than makes Lea to panic. At na.iinis pa siya kasi parang walang paki si Aga hindi man lang nangumusta sa anak niya. She decided to call Aga.

Connecting to Aga......

"Hello! Aga! Ano ka ba hindi ko macontact si Mandi may paki ka ba sa anak mo?!" Lea rant him over the phone.

"Whoooo! Easy lang  Walang Goodmorning dyan ?Ang hot mo sa sobrang hot mo umabot hanggang dito." Aga teased her.

"At may gana ka pa mgloko dyan! Aga muhlach hindi ko macontact ang Anak mo. Simula pa nung dito siya ng dinner. Hindi ngrereply at sinasagot ang tawag ko.!" Inis na inis na sabi ni Lea.

"Lei, baka walang load at baka natutulog kaya hindi ka masagot. Kalama ka nga lang dyan"he's trying her to keep calm. Pero kahit siya ng.aalala na rin kasi maski siya hindi na niya ma contact si Mandi.

"It's been two days Aga how can I calm myself. Now tell me!" Lea trying her voice to calm.

"Okay! Ganito na lang puntahan natin si Mandi susunduin kita dyan." Aga said and immediately leave his office.
Aside from being an actor he is managing his own business too.

##########

The gang is now putting back their things in the car. Uuwi na sila bago pa mg lunch time para hindi ma.abutan ng sobrang init.