Chapter 5

"Good Morning po sir! Ano pong kailangan nila?" The old lady asked aga. She didn't recognize him because aga is in disguise.

"Ahm, si Amanda po ba nandyan?" Aga asked the old lady he is now in the orphanage where Lea said.

"Ay, Wala po tuwing Sabado at linggo lang po nandito si Amanda."

"Ah, Sige pwede po ba mgtanong kung saan po sya nakatira ngayon?" The old woman give aga the information he need.  When he is on his way where Amanda is living. His phone ring.

Lea calling.......

"Hello lei?"

"Hello Aga where are you?"

"I'm on my way to Amanda."

"What? What are you going to do? Aga naman hindi pwede bigla ka na lang susulpot dun at mgpakilala sa kanya hindi pa tayo sigurado." Lea is. O worried it might cause souch trouble if it will happen.

"Haha Lea ano ka ba syempre hindi ko yan gagawin. Basta ako bahala."

"Okay, I'll go with you. Where are you?"

"Are you sure? Baka may makakita sa atin alam mo na."

"No, it's fine. The hell with them. Now tell me where are you?"

"I'm driving right now. Let's meet in the (insert place idk where to meet kaso haha).

"Okay, see you." Lea ended the cal and she immediately go to the place where aga told her.

###

"Mannnnddddiiiii!" Tawag ng ka roommate ni Amanda sa kanya.

"Oh! Bakit ka ba sumisigaw." Her friend was in shocked mode she didn't notice Lea and Aga standing in front f them.

"LeAga is here." Her roommate said and pointed her lips on Lea and Aga. Amanda follow her lips and she saw Lea And Aga.

"Hala! Sorry babes! Eh este po miss lea, sir Aga." Amanda said and fix herself.

"It's okay Amanda." Lea said and smile.

"Bakit po kayo nandito? Miss Lea may nasira po ba ako sa sasakyan nyo?" Amanda asked and her face look like she's thinking if she did something.

"No,  no, it's not that." Lea elbowed

"Ah, yes Amanda actually were here because I want to see more of your work." Aga finally speak he was stuck for a moment. He obviously  see little Lea and Aga on Amanda.

"Ah, nasa loob po ng room namin kaya lang po nakakahiya yung loob sobra kalat po kasi. I'm doing my laundry po kasi kaya nakakalat yung mga damit ko." Amanda said oy shyly.

"It's okay don't worry." Aga said and follow Amanda as well as Lea

When they get inside Amanda's room her  2 roommates are there sleeping. It's so messy because of the things that are hanging everywhere and lots of books and there are colored papers on wall where there are lessons written on it. Amanda immediately grab all she can grab and put it inside the cabinet to make their room look little presentable.

"Sorry po talaga ha wala na po kasi kami panahon mglinis he he puro po kasi kami busy mga med. Student po kasi to mga ka roommates ako lang po ang ng.iba ng landas." Amanda laugh

Habang pinapakita ni Amanda yung mga painting at sketch nya kay Aga. Lea's eyes roam around on her mind. Anak nga to ni Aga makalat rin kasi parang Ama nya. Then there's a picture who captured her attention. It's Amanda's picture when she was young. It reminds her of her picture. It looks the same as her.

(C) to the owners of these pictures

They have the same smile and eyes. And her nose, her nose it's from Aga, the shape of her face it's from him. Lea was interrupted in her deep thought by Amanda and Aga.

"Owwwwwww Myyyy! Miss Lea nakita nyo po to nakakahiya." Amanda grab her picture on the cork board and hide it.

"You're so cute kaya how old are you in that picture?" Lea curiously asked.

"I think 9 going 10 ata po ako dun"

"Can I see it?" Aga smile

"No wayyyy po, hahahah" Amanda put her picture in the cabinet. Then Aga saw a small painting hanging on the door of Amanda's cabinet.

"Serotonin?" Aga went near to Amanda and point the painting Lea went too.

"Happiness right?" Aga asked Amanda

"Yes, Happy hormone." Amanda give them little smile and show her necklace to them.

"Why did you paint that? And where did you get that?" Lea asked Amanda controlling her self not get emotional.

"Sister Teri, gave it to me. She said that it's from my mother. So, I painted this necklace in case, If I loss it I still have my painting. This is the only thing I have from my parents. Chossss! Hahahaha pwede na po ba ako mating artista?" Amanda almost in tears but she doesn't want to cry in front of other people she don't want to look weak. She don't want people have pity on her.

Aga and Lea give her a little smile and nod.

"Are you done Aga? Can we go home now?" Lea asked him because she can't really take to control her emotion. She nearly want to breakdown.

"Yeah! So I'll contact you Amanda ha if you've finish it na." Lea and Aga bid their goodbyes to Amanda.

Guys sorry po sa typos ha unedited po kasi yan hoping for your kind consideration. Hahahahhahahaha pang excuse letter lang.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

Thanks!!!!