Chapter 26

Amanda live with Lea for almost a month now. Slowly she's comfortable of having a parents living with her mom. Lea and Aga agreed that Sunday til Wednesday Amanda will be with Lea. On Thursday til Saturday she will be with Aga. They agreed that Amanda should spend weekend each of them because they define weekend as family day. Syempre mas lamang si Lea 4 days si Mandi sa kanya at hindi naman nakapag reklamo si Aga. Kasi kahit anong gawin niya talo siya kay Lea. Mahal niya eh. Hahahha

"Nic, where's your Ate?" Lea asked Nicole who is busy playing her iPad in their living room.

"She's in the kitchen mom." Nic answer

"Okay, by the way I have rehearsal in Abs do you want to go with me?" Lea asked

"Ahmm, if ate will go,  I will go with you. ask her first mom." Lea smile and shook her head nicole become Ate's girl, from school she look her ate first. She always go with Amanda.

"Mandi" Lea catch her attention.

"Mom?" Mandi look at her then go back to what she's doing.

"What are you doing?" Lea went near to her to look at what's her daughter up to.

"Im trying to make some cookies for Nicole she requested it kasi." Lea smile she's really lucky of having Mandi she's a good daughter and ate to her siblings.

"Nak, I have rehearsal in abs baka gusto mo sumama?" Lea said while staring her daughter busy on her cookies mixture.

"Sasama po ba si NICs?" Mandi answers her with a question.

"Mgkapatid nga kayo, sabi niya kapag sasama ka sasama din siya." Lea said and pinched Mandi's cheek.

"Ay, hmmnn dito na lang po ako sa bahay hehe" Mandi said but she really want to go with her mom. Baka lang kasi mgka issue ayaw pa niya makita ng mga tao kasama si Lea kasi ayaw niya din makilala siya ng mga tao. Kapag nasa public sila pinipilit niya na hindi mapansin ng mga tao para wala tanong.

"Are you sure?" Lea asked her and tuck Amanda's hair on her ears.

"Yepppp!" She answer and smile to her mom.

" Nic, I'm not going with mom. If gusto mong sumama okay lang." Mandi shouted for nic to be able to hear her.

"No Ate. I'm okay here." Nicole shouted back.

"Okay nic come over here" Lea called her youngest. Nicole run to the kitchen.

"Okay since ayaw niyo sumama kay Mommy. I have a few things to tell you. And don't try to complain" Lea said in authority.

Mandi and Nicole exchange glances and look at their mom.

"Oookay" they said in chorus.

"Mandi, take care of your sister okay?" Mandi nod.

"Then Nic don't be too hard headed obey your Ate okay?" Nicole nod.

"The most important thing is you two Don't do silly things again. Don't go to the mall or somewhere riding jeepney it's dangerous you almost give me heart attack last time." Mandi and Nicole look down and bite their lips.

Kasi nung isang araw umalis silang dalawa ng bahay at ng jeep sila ng ma biktima si Mandi ng isang pick pocketer  sumakay sila sa jeep ng walang pamasahi at pinababa sila . Nakita silang dalawa ni Aga na pinababa sa sinaksakyan nilang jeep sa gitna ng daan. Pinasakay sila ni Aga at tinawagan si Lea. Kaya sa sobrang takot ni Lea umalis siya sa kanyang rehearsal sa Fun home ng walang pa.alam.

"Okay I'll fix my self na. Nic help your Ate. It's not a good practice you should help each other." Lea lectured nicole.

"Yes, Mom. Sorry." Nicole put down her iPad and help her Ate.