Chapter 32

Mandi release a deep sigh. She close her eyes, she's trying to be strong. She need to be strong. Now, she doesn't know what to do.

"Mandi what happen? Anong sabi ng daddy mo?" Rob asked

"It's not dad, nurse ni Mama yun. Dad is admitted because of over fatigue and his blood pressure is very high." Mandi explained. (N/A: If you're confused why Aga is over fatigue yet his BP is high. Just pm me for explanation.)

"Why are you still here?" Lea talked behud them.

"Mom" Mandi went near to her Mom. She keep herself not to cry. Now, she feel so much weight deep inside.

"Get out of this house. Don't ever come back here. Annulment papers will be send to you as soon as it is done." Lea said plainly and go back to her room.

Mandi look at Rob.

"I'll go ahead, Anak sorry I didn't mean to hurt your Mom and sister. Please take care if them ha? And you be strong for them. Take care of yourself too. Think yourself for once." Rob hug her and kissed her forehead. Mandi nod and give Rob a weak smile.

She's thinking what to do first go to hospital but her Mom and sister need her.

"Mom" she's here in front of her Mom's room. She decided to make sure that her mom is okay first before going to her dad. But she called the hospital first to ask his Dad's condition.

Lea open the door and let Amanda come in. Manid follow her Mom. Lea lay down in bed and crawl.

"Mom" Mandi lie beside her and hug Lea from back. She hear her Mom's sobs.

"Nak, I don't know what's wrong with me. I did everything to be a good wife to him." Lea said between her sobs.

Mandi hug her Mom tighter.

"Mom, people change, priorities change, sometimes feelings do change too. You don't know when these things happen. It just one day when you wake up everything is different from the way you used it. There's nothing wrong with you. Don't think that it's because of you. It's just that changes really hit Papa that bad and he choose those changes instead of choosing the life he used to be. The life with you and Nicole. I know Mom its painful but don't worry I'm here for you and Nicole." Hinarap ni Lea ang anak niya. She hug her and cry. Her daughter really has a capability to let someone feeling lighter.

Lea fell asleep in Amanda's arms.

Mandi check her siblings she saw that the three are soundly sleeping in Nicole's room Atasha and Andres didn't leave Nicole. She cover them with blanket properly.

She fix herself before going to the hospital. It's almost 11 pm. Nagpa.alam siya kay manang at ngpahatid sa driver nila na asawa ni Manang.

Habang nasa byahe pumikit si Amanda. She's praying right now.

Mandi's Prayer

Lord? Bigyan niyo po ako ng lakas ng loob para makayanan ko po to. Para po sa mga magulang at kapatid ko. Lord naman oh, hindi niyo naman sinabi na ganito pala ang magiging role ko Edi sana napaghandaan ko. Sana ngworkshop ako para dito. Seryoso na po ako. Please po sana po maintindihan ni Nicole ang mga nangyayari ngayon. Bigyan niyo po ng tatag ng loob si Mommy. Si Dad bigyan niyo po ng good health. At ang kambal ihanda niyo po sila sa kahahantungan ni Mama.

"Hija, nandito na tayo" Manong interrupted her.

"Sige Manong salamat ha ingat po kayo sa pag.uwi." Mandi said and get out.

########

As she enter her Dad's room she saw him peacefully sleeping. He's alone that makes Mandi felt guilty na.awa siya sa Daddy niya na mag.isa.

She sit beside his bed and read a book. But her mind is not on what she's reading. She's thinking why all of these things happen to her family. She's thinking what if she didn't came into their life. Is everything would be the same. Mandi fell asleep with that thoughts.

##########

Aga saw her daughter sleeping beside him. Holding his hand. He caress Amanda's hair. He's very happy seeing her daughter beside him. He think that he's still lucky of having Amanda.

"Dad? Are you okay? Are you hungry? What do you want to eat dad?" Mandi asked him continuously.

Aga smiled " Nak? Anong oras ka dumating dito?" Aga asked her.

"Basta, Sorry Dad hindi kita napuntahan agad. Anong po gusto niyo kainin?" Mandi insisted her question.

"Fried Chicken, burger at fries" Aga trying to tease her. He's waiting Amanda's reaction.

"Dad, Ano ka ba dapat healthy foods. Kay Aga aga yan agad ang iniisip niyong pagkain. Eto na nga oh nandito na kayo." Amanda rant her dad.

"Hahahahahhaha" Aga laugh. Kanina pa siya pigil pigil sa pagtawa. Amanda frown.

"Bakit po? Dad gutom na talaga kayo" she says.

"Para kang nanay mo kung maka talak" Aga said.

"Sige na po bibili lang ako ng pagkain"Before she go out her Dad call her.

"Mandi Anak, Thank you for doing this" Aga said in teary eyes.

Mandi smile and thumbs up to his dad.

#################

Mandi arrived she bought foods for Charlene too. Naglalakad si Mandi sa hallway. She decided to pass by Charlene's room before going to her Dad. Malapit na siya sa kwarto ni Charlene ng biglang.

"Code blue! Code blue! Room 518!" The nurses said. The people around Mandi keeps on running. She saw Charlene's doctor running to. Then she realize that 518 is her Mama's room.

She run following the Medical staff.

"Ma please not now" she keep on murmuring that while running. It seems that the world is in slow motion. It takes longer before she reach Charlene's room.

Sorry for super tagal na update guys kasi. It's Sunday means Family day. Kaya ngayon lang ako ngka free time.

Hope you'll like this update.

Thank you sa mga ng vote, comments at ngbabasa.