Chapter 48

To my princess Atasha

     Baby, sorry if mom need to leave you. We can't really hold our own time in this world. We're not permanent in this world. Mom's is away physically but I'm always here. As long as you love me , As long as I have place in you heart Mom is still here. How I wish I could stay as long as I can. How I wish I could still put you in bed. How I wish I can be still here beside you. I know when I'm gone you'll wake up one day with a heavy heart but please be strong for me. Be the same, be lovable. Tash, I don't know when are you going to read this but that time maybe I'm gone. Take care your dad, Andres, Your Ate, Nicole and your Tita Lea. Speaking if your Tita Lea there's a photo I of her and your dad. They look happy and really good each other right? I don't know how to say this but you know Tash, we owe our family to her. She did sacrifices for you and Andres. Tash, help me to pay back everything to your Tita. Please give the happy ending for her and your Dad that I took back 14 years ago. Tash, your Dad was devastated before after your Tita left him. There I go, I was there as your Dad support system. I got pregnant. When Lea knew about you and Andres she's the one who said that we should get married and give the family you've deserve. I know that was the most heartbreaking decision she made. She really love you dad but she chose to give up him. When there's a person I want to be your Mom except me it's her. Your Tita doesn't deserve this kind of pain she's going through right now. If I didn't take her happy ending with your Dad she will never got married to your Tito Rob and you knew what Tito Rob did right? Anyway, don't let any woman will enter your Dad's life except your Tita Lea. I know she will love you like I do, she will treat you like her own daughter. I know with her your in good hands. And to your Ate, I know her for short period of time but she's the only person I know that can love unconditionally. She accept us without second thoughts, she's responsible, smart and  have a very good heart treasure her tash. She's the only person I've known that will never hurt you and Andres. So, in return don't hurt her, accept her wholeheartedly in your life. Tash trust me she will be your best buddy, She will be your blanket when you feel the world is very cold for you. When heartaches come she will be your comfort person. She's the one who will open her arms just to hug you when failures hit you. You're lucky to have her. Tash, I know you're a good daughter stubborn sometimes but I know your Dad can handle that. Be good and always love the people around you. Don't worry about me I'm in good hands where there's no pain. Where I can see you from above. Don't weep because I'm gone. Get up and be strong make Mom proud of you. Til next time we'll meet. And oh! I almost forgot you're not the bunso na when your Dad and Tita Lea get married it's Nicole already so be a good role model to her Ate Tash!( Mom grinned).