Chapter 31

Dumating si Lea sa bahay. Sinalubong siya ng kambal at Nicole Pinilit niyang maging okay para hindi mahalata nila na may problema  siya.

"Mom" Nicole kissed her.

"How are you princess?" Lea asked her daughter.

"I'm good" Nicole answer still hugging her mom.

"Tita" the twins kissed her too.

"How's your practice guys?" Lea asked them too.

"So tiring tita, we have game next week kaya grave ang drills." Atasha said.

"How about you young man do you have game din ba?" Inakbayan ni Lea si Andres.

"None tita chill lang ang practice namin" Andres smile.

Thanks to Lea kasi hindi masyado naramdaman ng kambal ang bigat ng problem a nila.

"By the way where's your Ate?" Lea asked them the mandi shouted.

"Kapatidins, come over dinner is ready!" Mandi shouted from dining hall. Lea heard it and smile. Mandi is very responsible in terms of taking care to her siblings.

They look at Lea saying there she is. They went to kitchen. Lea saw Mandi wearing Apron while Preparing the table.

"Wow! Sipag ng Ate ah" Lea catch Mandi's attention.

"Oh, Hi Mom." She went near to Lea and kissed her.

"Upo na kayo nga kapatids." Mandi offer the chairs to her siblings.

"To our queen here Mom" she pull a chair for her Mom.

"How's your day Mom?" Mandi asked as she take off her apron.

Mandi tried to make the environment normal as what she discovered earlier to nicole she need to make this night okay.

"It's fine. I went to Charlene kanina" Lea simply answer.

"How's Mama Mom?" Mandi is the only one talking to her Mom.

"She's doing good. We talked lot if things kanina nga eh" Lea said trying to look happy.

"Ate, I really Love this." Atasha change the  topic. She wants to know about her mom but the fact is her Mom won't get better hits her.

"Thank you Tash I'll teach you how to cook  afritada." She said and smile to her Sister. Nicole and Andres are silently eating.

"Nak, Bakit ikaw ang ngluto?" Lea curiously ask. May taga luto naman sila.

"I want to cook for my kapatidins Mom. I miss cooking rin" they're dinner continue when Rob arrive.

"Tito!" Andres call Rob who's walking towards them.

"Hello everyone I have cake for desert." Rob went near. He know that the twins are living with in their house. Lea called her to ask his permission about the twins. Rob don't have problem with it.

Lea trying to act normal in front of them but Nicole is very cold to her Dad.

"Hi hon" Rob kissed Lea.

"I'm done. Excuse me I need to go first I'm not feeling well" Nicole stood up and walk.

Mandi, Atasha and Andres exchange glances. Mandi smile to them mouthed to continue.

"Nak, What happen to Nicole she's sick?" Lea asked Mandi.

"A little bit Mom she said kanina she's not feeling well sa akin." Pgsisinungaling ni Mandi.

"Pa join us pala." Mandi stand up and get an extra plate for Rob.

They had a peaceful dinner. After the dinner they decided go up to freshen up for bed.

Mandi, Atasha and Andres went to Nicole's room they saw her crying. Her face is on her pillows.

"Nic" Mandi lie beside her and hug her sister.

"What's wrong nic?  May masakit ba sayo? Atasha sit beside them.

"Nic, may umaway ba sayo? Sabihin mo kay Kuya along bahala." Andres showing his fist.

But Nic didn't answer them. She's keep on crying. When they heard voices that are fighting from Lea and Rob Room.

Mandi get up. Nicole cling to her.

"Ate, huhuhuhu"

"Ate what's going on?" Andres asked and he's worried.

"The three of you stay here. I'll go out. Tash hug Nic please" Utos ni Mandi sa mga kapatid niya.

"Baby cover your ears" she  let Nicole do it before she go out.

Paglabas ni Mandi. Lumabas si Rob sa kwarto nila daladala ang maleta niya.

"Mandi come  here" Rob call her. Lumapit si Mandi.

"Si Mom?" She asked him.

"Nasa loob, Take care of them ha? I know I can trust you here. Please don't let Nicole feel alone. Please Mandi?" Rob cry.

"Papa naman kasi eh, bakit niyo po ginawa yun? Si Nicole dinamay pa ng babaeng yun." Mandi said. She's crying now. Kasi nasasaktan siya sa mga nangyayari.

"Ha? Anong sinasabi mo?" Ngtatakang tanong ni Rob. Sasagot na sana si Mandi ng Lumabas bigla si Nicole sa kwarto niya.

I hate you Dad! I hate you! Nicole slam the door. Kinatok ni Rob si Nic trying to explain.

"Pa, wag muna ngayon hayaan mo muna siya." Pagpigil ni Mandi.

"Did you told her?" Rob asked her.

Mandi shake her head. " No po, Mas una pa po niya nalaman nung ng dinner" Hindi natapos ni Mandi ang sasabihin niya ng may tumawag sa kanya.

Daddy dear calling.....

"Wait pa si Dad" Rob signaled her to answer it.

"Dad?" Nanghina si Mandi sa sinabi ng Ama niya. Her tears slid down on her face.