Chapter 10

"I can't believe you blindfolded me again."I groaned.

"We here now! Take it off."He said.

I took if off and seen that we were standing across from a waterfall. There were Christmas lights hung around the trees from where we were standing. There was blanket on the floor with a picnic basket.

"This is so cute."

"Cute! That's all."He said.

"Thank you lucas, you really went all out."I said pecking his lips.

"Let's sit down."He said guiding me towards blanket.

We sit down and he opened up the basket taking out Alfredo pasta.

We ate and laughed at each other's jokes. It was just fun and relaxing to be around Lucas.

"I have a question to ask you."I said.

"Shoot."He said.

"What do you wanna do when you graduate?"

"I wanna do music."

"You wrote anything yet."

"I have."

"Then how come you ain't in the studio."I said.

"I just....you know.....um...."He said.

"What's up Lucas?"

"Idothesamethingastravis."He said to fast for me to catch.

"Say it slower Lucas."I smiled.

"I do the same thing Travis do."

"What!"I said as my smile dropped.

"I'm not a bad person Auri."He said trying to touch me but I flinched away.

"Your just like him and I don't want to go through that again."I said standing up and stepping away from him.

"I can't believe you would say something like that. I'm trying to take care of my family. Why you think they living where we at now? It's because of me. If I wasn't for me, we would still be in the projects. I could never be like Travis. I would never try to hurt you Aurion. I would literally die if I ever laid a hand on you. I love you Aurion!!!"He said begging on his knees.

"Please just take me home Lucas"I said.

Aurion! Please!"

"Take me home Lucas."I said.

"Fine Auri."He said.

We arrive at my house and I get ready to get out the car but he grabs my arm stopping me from leaving.

"Please just think about us. I love you Auri."He said and let's go of my arm.

I get out of his car and go into my house thinking about what he said.