Cinco

💕Lucas Coly💕

"So what you gonna do? Your girl pregnant but she don't want nothing to do with you"Dillyn said.

"I gotta try to figure out where this tape came from. I don't remember sleeping with that girl"

"Maybe she drugged you or something. I don't know man but you gotta put ginger in check before you try to mend things with Auri"

"I swear if she drugged me man. Imma have to go back to my killing days"I said thinking about my dark days before I met Auri. Some of the things I've done, she don't even know. And I would like to keep it that way.

"We not gon handle this situation like that Lucas"He said and I nodded really not listening.

I heard a knock on the door and then ginger walked in the room. I got up walking up to her and slammed her into the wall by her neck.

I would never put my hands on a women but this girl right here. She just makes me so mad.

"Choke me please"She said biting her lip. I let her go full of disgust.

"When did we you know"I asked.

"You don't remember the day before your wife came"She said saying the wife part in disgust.

I walked out the room and out the hotel getting into my car and driving off. I made it to the hospital and went inside.

"How may I help you?"The lady at the desk asked.

"I think I might've been drugged and I would like if you checked if there's some in my system"

"Just wait over there. I'll have someone with you shortly"She said pointing to the waiting area.

"Thanks"I said going over to the waiting area.

<>

"So there is a sign of the date rape drug in your system. You are lucky you came when you did because it would've flushed out your system"The doctor said.

"Do you have a paper that says that we found in my system?"

"Sure sir"He said giving me a paper.

"Thanks"

"Drink lots of fluids to get the drug out your system"

"I will. Thanks"I said getting up and walking out. I went straight to my hotel and went into the room Aurion was staying in. I knocked on the door and she opened it rolling her eyes.

"Are you gonna come in or not?"She asked and I nodded walking in.

"How's my baby doing?"I said sitting on the couch.

"It's barely a baby but I have a doctors appointment scheduled for next week so I'll be leaving in a few days"She said sitting across from me.

"I'll be there"

"What about your tour?"

"I have to be here for you and him or her"I said making her smile but she quickly frowned.

"What do you want?"

"Here"I said handing her the paper.

"What is it for?"She asked confused.

"Just read it"I said.

"So she drugged you and basically raped you"She said angrily.

"Yea. I told you that I wouldn't do that willingly"I said and she came over to me hugging me. I heard sniffling meaning she was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you and hurting up"She cried.

"Baby it's alright but do you take me back?"

"Yes Lulu"