Dos

💕Aurion Coly💕

I was finally home and my phone would not stop blowing up. Nae finally let me get my phone back. I went on Instagram and seen a lot of people tagged me in a photo of this girl ginger. I pressed who she tagged and it was Lucas. Her comment was Baecation.

I didn't jump to conclusions because she could be lying. I went on her page and she had posted a pic of Lucas. He was tagged also.

_Ginger_: Bae know wassup😂😍

I wipe my face before the tears came because I knew Lucas couldn't be cheating on me so I called him.

"Aur-"

"Lucas! Who is she?"I cut him off. I was on the brink of tears. I'm a big crybaby.

"Baby, she's my managers daughter"

"Please don't tell me your-"

"Auri I promise you. I never slept with her and I'm not dating her. She's on my tour and posted all this stuff about us dating"He said.

"Then tell her to delete it"

"She won't listen baby. We just gon have to ride it out until I get home"

"Whatever"I rolled my eyes knowing he couldn't see me.

"Are you coming to my show. I sent your plane ticket"

"Yea and I wanna talk to Ginger when I get there"I said.

"Auri please"

"Bye Lucas"I said hanging up.

He should be able to control what's going but since he can't, I guess I gotta be the one to put her in check.

❤️Ginger Hernandez❤️

"So, you really did that"My best friend shardonay said.

"Yep! It's posted and all. It's bound to ruin their relationship"I smirked thinking about how Lucas will be with me.

"How did you get him to make a sex tape with you?"

"I drugged him. He wouldn't have did it willingly"

"So what makes you think he will get with you if you do some stuff like that?"She asked making me irritated.

"Shar! Stop asking all these questions"I yelled making her flinch.

"It will all work on my favor. I just have to wait until Aurion finds out"I smiled sinisterly.

-----------------
So I went to prom last night💕I felt like I slayed😍