Epilogue

Four years later.............

"Twan. I'm sorry. It was just a drunken mistake"I cried.

"I can't believe you would do some shit like this to me Aurion. I loved you and you do this to me"He yelled.

"Im sorry Twan. Please forgive me please"

"How could you sleep with him and get pregnant?"

"Twan I'm sorry. It was his birthday and you didn't come. I drunk to much and he led me to his room. I didn't remember the night, I was too drunk. I didn't know what I was doing"I cried.

"So you saying he raped you or some shit"

"No Twan. I'm not saying Lucas raped me. I was drunk and it happened. I didn't know it happened till the next morning"

"I can't believe. Four years gone to waste"He said as tears fell down his face.

"Antwan. Please don't go"I pleaded.

"Mommy. What's going on?"Leinani asked walking in.

"Bye Aurion"Twan said walking out the house. I fell to my knees and began to cry.

"Mommy. What's wrong?"

"Mommy-"

"Leinani please. Go to your room"I said.

"Sorry mommy. I'll go"She said walking up the stairs.

I messed up bad.

Two years later...........

Two years. It took two years for me and twan's relationship to get back on track. It was so hard. We went to therapy and fought a lot. I ended up having a baby boy and naming him Amir Jermaine Coly. Luckily Twan doesn't hate him and treats Amir and Nani like his own. Lucas is there and gets them every weekend but I never talk to him and Twan is there when I give the kids over to him.

"Baby boo!"Twan yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Baby calm down. I just got the kids to sleep"I smiled kissing his lips.

"What about our baby boy in here?"He said rubbing my four month old belly.

"I don't know Twan. He's not kicking"

"Baby boo. Tell mommy for daddy that your awake"He said bending down to the level of my belly and talking to our son. He touched my stomach and the baby started to kick.

"Thanks baby boo"He smiled standing up.

"Now he won't stop. Thanks a lot"I giggled.

"Oh lord! You see what you've done baby boo. You got mommy giggling"

"Twan stop. You ready to eat"I said and he nodded. Over the years Twan taught me how to cook.

"What you made for me today?"

"Our favorite"

"That's wazzup. Lasagna"He said grabbing the plate out of my hand.

"You already know. Tell him baby boo"I said rubbing my belly.

"No. Don't say that. That's me and his thing"He said making me laugh.

"Mommy. I have nightmares. Daddy isn't hwere to scare away the monsters"Amir said running a hand through his curly hair as he yawned.

"You want me to go scare away those monsters"Twan said making Amir's eyes light up.

"Twan. Your here"

"Yup. Just got here"

"Please come scare them away"Amir said grabbing his hand and dragging Twan up the stairs.