Cuatro

"I can't believe he would do this to me monae"I cried into the phone pacing the sidewalk. I was outside of Lucas's hotel waiting on my uber.

"It's gonna be ok Auri"

"No it's not! You don't understand"I yelled into the phone.

"You gotta ca-"I cut her voice off by hanging up the phone. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy as I cried.

"Auri!"I heard a familiar voice yell.

"I don't wanna talk right now dillyn"

"Lucas wants you safe so come stay in my hotel. I'll stay with Lucas"

"I don't wanna be anywhere near him"I said.

"Please Auri"He pleaded and I signed picking up my bags.

"Lead the way"I rolled my eyes. He snatched my bags from me and I followed him into the hotel.

We made it to his room and I immediately got nauseous. I ended up vomiting on dillyn and he was pissed.

"Bro! We fighting Aurion. I swear on everything"He said taking off his shirt that was full of vomit.

"I'm sorry. It was unexpected"I said sitting down on the couch.

"Man whatever. I'll check on you later"He said.

"Ok"I answered and he walked out the room. I went to the bathroom and took a long needed shower but I kept getting nauseous which irritated me.

:::

"You really think I'm pregnant Nae"I said walking into dillyn's hotel room.

"Yes girl. Take the test. You forgot I've been pregnant before"She said the last part sadly. When monae's baby was born, it ended up having heart problems and died a month later.

"Fine...."I groaned taking the pregnancy test out of the Walgreens bag.

"Thank you"

"I really hope I'm not pregnant. There's just so much going on"I said going into the bathroom and taking the test.

I waited for five minutes and it read positive making me cry.

"What does it say?"She asked.

"It's positive"I sniffled.

"Go tell Lucas. You not gon be like them girls who wait forever to tell their man and plus y'all married"

"Ok"I said hanging up. I walked out the room and went to Lucas's which was next door. I knocked on his door and dillyn opened the door.

"Do you mind? I wanna talk to him in private"I said and he nodded walking out the room. I walked inside and closed the door. His room was trashed.

I went into the bedroom and it was really dark in here and it stunk. I heard sniffling.

"D-Dillyn! I said leave me alone"I heard Lucas yell. I looked over to see him in a corner crying his eyes out with the same clothes he had on a week ago.

Yup! That's how long I've been here.

"Lucas"I said walking towards him and bending down to his level.

"A-Auri"

"Yes it's me Lucas"I said caressing his cheek. His lips were busted and he had a bump on his head from when I threw a lamp at him. The cord of it socked him in the head

"I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to do it. I don't even remember baby. You gotta believe me. I love you so much. You ju-"

"Lucas!"I yelled cutting him off.

"What?"He said touching my face. I guess to see if I was really here.

"That's not what I came here to talk about. You need to get yourself together Lucas. I'm pregnant"I said making his eyes widen.

"Is it mine?"He asked making me instantly mad. Like are you serious.

"Are you serious Lucas?"I said standing up to leave but he grabbed me

"I'm sorry. I was playing. I'm gonna be here for you and our unborn. How many months?"He asked touching my non growing belly.

"I don't know yet. I just found out today"

"I should beat your behind for fighting with my child inside of you"He said pinching me.

"Our"

"Whatever"He said pulling me into his arms.

"Lucas no! Your in the wrong right now"I said pushing away from him.

"Baby I'm sorry"

"Sorry isn't good enough"I said walking out.