Veintiocho

"So since we back home, I wanna talk about what Dillyn mentioned"Lucas said as we walked inside my house.

"What's to talk about Lucas? It isn't that serious"

"But I told you I don't want you modeling"

"Why does it matter? We're not together"I rolled my eyes.

"But we are by law"

"Why does it fucking matter Lucas? All I do is model and you have a problem"I said getting mad.

"I told you once and I'm gonna tell you again. I don't want you showing off your body"

"You act like I'm taking nude shots. It isn't that serious. Why can't you support me? I supported you with your music career not knowing if you would make it big or not"I said.

"I don't care Aurion. Quit"

"And I don't care what you say. I'm not quitting. Do you know how long I wanted to do this but I didn't because of you?"I yelled.

"Aurion please. You don't need the job. I have a career and I can pay for everything"He said making me push him.

"That's all you want me to be. A stay a home wife while you go out and work. You want me to depend on you. I don't want to do that and I won't. I did for too long and I actually feel great that I'm working"I said about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Aurio-

"Let me the fuck go Lucas. You seem to disappoint me more and more"I said snatching from his hold and walking away.

❤️Dillyn Troy❤️

"Baby"I called.

"Yea"She mumbled tiredly.

"Dilly! Dilly!"Christina yelled jumping up and down in the backseat making Jr and Micah both cry.

Micah Troy and Monae were finally out the house after a week. My baby boy fought and he won. He can finally breathe on his own.

"Christina please stop being loud. Your baby brothers are trying to sleep"Monae groaned. She was still in pain after her C-section.

"I'm sorry nae"Christina frowned.

"Baby doll. What did you want?"

"I want Mickey D's"

"We'll get it after our destination but didn't you just eat"I chuckled.

"She's becoming a big girl dilly"Monae chuckled lightly.

"Yea dilly"She smiled.

"Put Micah and Jr's pacify in their mouth"I said and she nodded putting it in their mouth making them both stop cry. She's so smart to be two, I swear.

"Babe"Monae called.

"Wassup"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"I smirked happily.

We finally made it to our destination an hour later.