Tres

❤️Aurion Coly❤️

I was finally in L.A where my baby is performing. I had just got off the plane and I seen lulu holding up a sign with my name on it. I ran to him and we hugged instantly.

"I missed you so much"I said kissing his lips. I missed him oh so much.

"I missed you too baby"He said grabbing my behind.

"Lulu stop! Not in public"I blushed moving away from him.

"Come on. I wanna show you my hotel"He said grabbing my hand and leading me to a car.

While we were driving, I instantly got a email and there was a link. I didn't know whether to press it or not because I didn't want a virus on my phone.

I clicked it anyway and instantly heard moaning. I first seen ginger on top of Lucas doing the unthinkable.

"What is that babe? I hear moaning"He said looking at me.

I instantly felt rage but didn't show it. I got something for him and her.

"Nothing but a video"I sweetly said looking out the window.

"Uh....ok"He said unsurely.

We made it to his hotel and went into his room. I instantly seen ginger and dillyn in the room. I ran up to her and swung on her knocking us to the floor.

I punched her so many times she couldn't even throw in a hit. She just kept pulling my hair. I picked her head up by her hair and slammed her head down onto the floor.

"Auri stop!"Lucas said pulling me off of her.

"How could you let her do this to me baby?"She whined getting up and holding her bleeding nose.

"How could you sleep with her and make a sex tape?"I punched him in his mouth. I got out of his arms and instantly started throwing stuff at him while he dodged it.

"You said you didn't sleep with her Lucas. Why did you lie to me?"I yelled as angry tears fell down my face.

"Baby! I don't know what your talking about. I never slept with her"Lucas said trying to come towards me but I threw a lamp at him making him step back.

"Now why are you lying babe. We made a tape and everything"Ginger smirked smoothing out her hair.

"I don't know what your talking about"

"Bro look"Dillyn said showing him his phone.

"That's not me. I never slept with her. You gotta believe me auri"

"That's clearly you Lucas. Stop lying to me"I yelled grabbing my bags walking out the door.

"Baby I wouldn't do that to you. Y-You gotta believe me"He said grabbing my arm stopping me as tears fell down his face.

"Bye Lucas. Your a good for nothing cheater"I said harshly pulling away from him walking away as he cried loudly in the hallway.