Chapter 23

💢Lucas Coly💢

"I can't with her right now man."I said smoking my blunt.

"I feel as though she just don't know how it is out here. She just clueless."Dillyn said as I passed the blunt to him.

"She been through it all though but she should've just listened to me. I'm mad at myself for letting that happen."

"It's not your fault tho. She made her own decision to go out there."He said rolling up another blunt.

"But Travis raped her so many times and just to have Jayceon do it makes me mad."I said.

"What you gonna do bout these youngins?"

"I'm gonna kill Jayceon in cold blood."

"When?"

"I know where he live. So Imma just pull up on him."

"Aight! Imma be there if anything pop off."

"Aight man."

"You going back home?"He asked.

"Yea! I'm not gonna leave her home alone. She's in a fragile state right now."I said getting up.

"Alright man."He said dapping me up.

×

I walk in and see all the lights were cut off. I turn on the lights and walk up our room. I walk in our room and what I see is so cute even tho I'm supposed to be mad at her.

She was cuddled up with the bear I won for her at the fair. She had dried up tears on her face and one of my shirts on.

I took off my shirt and put on some sweats. I slid in the bed and pulled her into me.

"Lucas."She said sleepily.

"Go back to sleep baby."I said and kissed her forehead.

×

I woke up the next morning and Auri wasn't next to me. I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and heard music playing in the kitchen.

I walked in there and seen Auri swaying her hips to the song Don't know how x PARTYNEXTDOOR.

"And tooooo make love the way you look"She sung.

She was off-key.

Let me not talk about my baby.

I grabbed her by her waist and started dancing with her.

"Goodmorning Aurion."

"Hay Lulu."She smiled.

"What you making?"I said looking at the pan.

"Eggs and grits. That's it"

"Aight baby."I said pecking her on the lips.

"Thank you for coming home."

"We still gon have to talk later."

"I know."She signed.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apoligizing Auri."I said.

"Aight Lucas."She said.

I sat down at the island table and watched her cook. She doesn't really cook like that. Because she only knows how to cook certain stuff.