Chapter 28

💞Lucas Coly💞

1 month later......

"We found out where they trap at, right?"I asked.

"Yes but he has three different spots."Kacey said.

"We need to go scope them out then."Dillyn said.

"I agree with that option."Exon said.

"Imma let three teams go out then."I said.

"Aight."Kacey said.

"You guys pick your team."I said getting up.

"You going to check on Auri."Exon asked.

"Yea."I smiled.

"We got a problem boss."Tyree ran up to us.

"What happened?"

"They knocked out the guard and took aurion."He said out of breath.

I ran out the room and got in my car. Kacey, Dillyn, and Exon hopped in my car. I drove off and sped towards my house.

We got there in under 20 minutes. We got out the car and seen the door was shot in. I walked inside and seen my glass table was broke and there was foot holes in the walls.

The vase was on the floor and so was the guard. The couch was flipped over and the tv had a hole in it. The mirror was broke with blood on it.

"It looks like yo girl a fighter because who would go through the trouble to trash your house."Exon said.

"Go get your teams ready now and scope out those traps NOW!!!!"I yelled.

They nodded running out the house.

I can't believe I let them take Aurion.

🍔Aurion Nixon🍔

"Hi Auri."Travis said walking in.

"Let me go Travis."I said trying to get out of the chair I was tied up too.

"I see you gave Tre a fight yesterday."He smirked and then slapped me.

Flashback

I was sitting on the couch at home watching Rob and Chyna. My guard was standing by watching our surrondings.

I hear a gunshot and jump up. "Go hide."He said.

I nodded and hid into one of the cabinets.

I was under there for about 10 minutes when the cabinet opened. I seen Tre smirking at me.

He dragged me out by my hair and I started kicking and screaming. I kneed him in the balls and starting running towards the door.

I felt him tackle me on the couch making it turn over.

"Don't play with me Auri."He said punching me in the face.