Diez

"Hubby!"I yelled as I walked through the front door.

"Yes my beautiful wife"He yelled back. I'm guessing from the living room.

"I got my hair done"I said shutting and locking the door.

"Come here and let me see"He said. I walked into the living room to see him watching a basketball game.

"You like"I said and he turned around.

"You got braids"He said getting off the couch and walking towards me.

"Obviously lulu"

"No more beautiful curly hair for me to yank on"He said pulling one of the braids.

"Lulu stop! You know I'm tender headed"I whined.

"Oh yea. I forgot. Sorry"

"It's ok"I said sitting down on the couch.

"How long did it take?"

"4 hours"

"So you sat down in that chair all that long time"He said sitting down next to me.

"I had to if I wanted my hair done"

"Bae"

"Wassup"I said.

"I'm thinking about dying my hair back black"

"But I like it this way"I said pulling his hair.

"I'll think about it"

"So I have a question"I said knowing he's gonna get mad but it's been weighing heavily on my mind.

"What is it?"

"So you really didn't kill ginger"

"Are you serious right now Aurion?"He said.

"I mean she did some things to you that you really disliked and-"

"So you don't believe me. We're married and you can't even trust your own husband. How about you go and be with Dillyn then?"He yelled standing up.

"Lucas are you serious? All I ask was one simple question and you throw the fact that dillyn is in love with me in my face. I love you not him. It will never be him. It will always be you"I yelled back.

"Well how about you trust me. That's all I ask for. I let it slide when you didn't believe when I said I never slept with ginger but-"

"But you did sleep with ginger!"I yelled standing up but he pushed me back down on the couch.

"Not willingly. It was rape!"He shouted.

"Luc-"

"Out of all people, you should understand what I went through. You've been through it and I helped you but now your over here blaming me for this girls death. I'm so done right now"

"Lucas please don-"

"It's supposed to be us against the world not you against me"He said as a tear slipped down his eye.

"Don't do this Lucas. Don't you remember our promise"I said as tears fell down my face.

"What promise?"He spat harshly.

"No one can promise a smooth relationship even when they are deeply in love. There are ups and downs in every relationship. But if you stick to each other through difficult times you can make it happen"

"Like, if you just huddle close,you can still share an umbrella on a rainy day before it's sunshine again"We finished together as tears fell down our faces.

"I'm sorry Lucas. It's just that-"

"I think we need a break"He said breaking my heart into a million pieces.

"What a-about the baby?"I hiccuped as I started to cry harder.

"It's just for a lil while. I promise I'll come to the appointments and stuff but we just need a break from each other. We've been arguing nonstop and I think we should just you know stay away from each other to get our minds right"He explained.

I put my head in my hands and started to cry really hard.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I don't want a break"

"It's for the best"He said as I felt arms wrap around me.

"Don't touch me!"I yelled moving away from him.

"I hate you!"I yelled standing up and going to my room. I knew I was lying but I just wanted him to hurt like he's hurting me.

---------------------
So I blessed y'all with one more chapter before the hold on this book😊 I might put another chapter before the end of July☺️ Just wait on it💕